Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Friday, December 6, 2013

Can Bill Bratton Keep Crime Down Without Fixing Crime Like Kelly?

Can Bill Bratton Keep Crime Down Without Fixing Crime Like Kelly?



Kelly believes coercion is a policing tool. Kelly fixed crime. Kelly had Blacks and Hispanics illegally stopped frisked, even beaten, falsely arrested and or let go with a ticket for walking in their neighborhoods sending a message do not report crime we the NYPD will treat you like the criminals.  



I have an open lawsuit against Kelly involving coercion as a policing tool which he defends.  



Maybe critics of the NYPD are angry stating Bill De Blasio is already like Bloomberg and this will be the tale of 2 Bills.  I was sent this. 


I will be contacting both Bills and let you know if we are going to get reform.  I also sent Mr Bratton Project Peace Project Hope and other issues including the end of abuses as described above that are not lowering crime but NYPD violating The Constitution and commiting crimes as was the case with the NYPD and in my opinion also IAB in my case. 


https://www.dropbox.com/s/vl0x6q6831gc4z8/BDB-Bill-Bratton-SQF-Hypocrisy.m4v




Email to NYPD Commissioner Bill Bratton re: Mayor Bloomberg's Det Kevin Lynch

This is an email to Commish Bill Bratton not Ray Kelly who I am suing along with Charles Campisi. I just contacted the FBI and cc: IAB as well as the Commission to Combat Police Corruption but again made it clear they are worthless as in the letter I sent BB that will arrive at 1 Police Plaza. I received more harassment courtesy of NYPD Det Kevin Lynch mayors bodyguard similar to aggravated harassment alleged witness tampering connected to Det John Vergona. I believe this person is connected to Lynch/NYPD and also states I dont get enough dick I am arrassing Lynch. I was called Cunt as well. Commish Bratton left you contact info in letter. Current IAB corrupt fixed for Det Vergona I am suing + calling for new Commission.



Above the email I sent Bill Bratton.


This is the video proof that Det John Vergona along with other NYPD fixed this violent crime and where involved in coercion, sealing Delita Hooks false cross complaint in under one year to protect her criminal activity along with theirs and I allege the NYPD involved fabricated evidence making over her false cross complaint.    I also allege IAB directly involved in fixing keeping this case closed --- I have audio of IAB Sgt stating case closed refusing to even listen to me and she only called me because the Commission to Combat Police Corruption forwarded her my complaint against Vergona's supervisor Det Squad's Sgt Chen.   That commission is bogus and just forwards emails to IAB and is completely worthless like CCRB.



CCRB ruled in my favor against Bloomberg's Kevin Lynch but big deal.  I was never told if Kelly actually punished him and far worse is CCRB forwarded my complaints against NYPD that abused their power and were discourteous to me to IAB for fixed it for all involved and let Det John Vergona retired.