Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly NYPD Violence Abuse Traumatized Me Their Fixing for Dr Fagelman's Savage Office Violence Why I gained Weight

Extreme Weight Gain From Assault and NYPD Internal Affair Abusing Me

I just keep gaining weight.  I can't fit in to my pants.  I can't see my cheek bones.


Det John Vergona yelled at me over the phone because he was too corrupt and cowardly to meet me unless to arrest the Jew on Sabbath --- NYPD Ray Kelly is a supporter of dirty anti-Semitic cops like Det John Vergona -- Kelly is a racist who sold an idea of who he was really well and how ironic YouTube videos and secret audio exposed what a racist Kelly is and the king of NYPD and Internal Affairs Corruption and my lawsuit win or lose will be historic proof of how corrupt and evil Ray Kelly is and how even his Internal Affairs group is in on it but than again the Ramos case proved that about Kelly The NYPD, Internal Affairs and The PBA of course all in on it!

I am glad my case proves the NYPD and Internal Affairs guilty of fixing for Dr Andrew Fagelman and I caught Internal Affairs in on it covering up for the dirty cops involved as well as Ray Kelly and Charles Campisi GUILTY so what ever the ruling I have a Federal Case that proves they are all guilty what ever the outcome the proof is all there and exposes how corrupt Ray Kelly, Internal Affairs and The NYPD are.

Now what weighs heavy on me is the Tale of the Two Bills and how Bill De Blasio promised us change but the fear is Bratton is just a taller Ray Kelly and De Blasio a taller Bloomberg who has a beautiful Black son with a striking fro.



Internal Affairs is corrupt and thanks to the NYPD and IAB continued role I am passing out 5,000 more cards that have been updated to say STOP stop and frisk and time for a new Commission in to NYPD and IAB corruption..


Click to see larger

this is a rough draft of the newest 2 sided Justice Card

it should say STOP Stop and Frisk abuses!









KKK Ray and Mike Bloomberg truly must be very sick rascist little men who do not understand The United States Constitution.



Mike Bloomberg KKK Ray Pro Racists Abuses Stop-and-Frisk Savage NYPD ABUSES


Posted comment on the Staten Island paper:

http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2013/12/bloomberg-and-kelly-nypd-rapists.html   Here is my blog post responding to your article on my Mayor Bloomberg King of NY blog and I voted for Bill De Blasio but my concern is are we getting Bill Bratton a taller Ray Kelly.  Here is a video I started filming after I could not get help from my MD because she was already in with another patient.  Delita Hooks violated my patient rights repeated and finally I decided to start filming but gave her the courtesy of telling her.  She could have closed the door but she wanted my blood and the NYPD and Internal Affairs got in on this fixing like they often do unless the Feds come in like the NYPD Ramos trial where an Internal Affairs officer was caught tipping of the PBA -- you get my point -- the NYPD and IAB are a Tax Payer's Titanic of crooks with IAB and The Commission to Combat Police Corruption and CCRB seeing no evil and Bratton is going to what?  Watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE