Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Friday, December 27, 2013

Preet Bharara Most Hated Man in India The CityTime Curse -- Preet has a Teflon List

Preet Bharara Most Hated Man in India The CityTime Curse -- Preet has a Teflon List

Preet Bharara made SAIC "Teflon" -- Teflon as in above the law --- Preet has a "Teflon Protect list" including mayor Bloomberg, Christine Quinn -- remember the slush abuse aka abuse of tax payer money including to steal an illegal third term --- and Cy Vance the Manhattan DA and Preet Bharara US Attorney

Preet Bharara protected the largest corruption EVER in NYC Gov history -- larger than CityTime -- 911 Tech corruption!!!!!!!!



Mighty Mouse piece picked up again. 
Saw your repost and this redo. 
http://m.timesofindia.com/world/us/Preet-Bhararas-activism-even-riles-US-judge/articleshow/27929609.cms




http://qz.com/161775/the-most-hated-man-in-india-is-exactly-what-the-country-needs-more-of/



http://nypost.com/2013/12/26/preet-says-feds-cant-meet-immigration-records-deadline/


Yet some how Preet let the Allen husband and wife -- major crooks CityTime crime get on a plane to India.  The Allens allegedly have no problem chatting with Gerald Denault but Preet Bharara can't seem to locate them.

Just like Bloomberg, Mark Page, Rose Gill Hearn who I allege is a Bloomberg puppet protecting Bloomberg's legacy not his role in CityTime and 911 along with countless others -- Rose Gill Hearn let them go on and on --- City Hall one big revolving door of corruption but the CityTime curse has now bitten Preet Bharara…

who will be next?



Read below and when you get to the bottom go to my lawsuit opposition to dismiss and there is CityTime SAIC 911 right on the front page --- yes top cop Ray Kelly and Internal Affairs Chief Campisi I allege in on retaliating against me for daring to speak up.  I was violated repeatedly physically after my patient rights were violated at Dr Andrew Fagelman's and than the NYPD I called for help violated my constitutional rights, threatened me with false imprisonment unless I dropped the charges which his coercion a crime and according to the United Nations definition of Torture sounds like Det John Vergona's actions qualify and Ray Kelly defends the NYPD violating my rights.


http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2013/12/why-would-ray-kelly-be-part-of-nypd-and.html


My patient rights were repeatedly violated -- I was provoked to seek help and than finally provoked to start filming because Delita Hooks came out from behind a long closed off desk to continue to violate my patient rights I decided time to document.

The NYPD with now proof top cop Ray Kelly who enjoyed free rides on Bloomberg's private jet -- is now implicated directly as his lawyer insists on using tax payer money to defend detective  John Vergona who coerced me to drop charges which is a crime and Ray Kelly rather than have him arrested is insisting tax payer's pay Vergona's legal bills.  In Italian 'vergogna' means shame!

Why would Ray Kelly be part of NYPD and Internal Affairs fixing me being savagely assaulted at Dr Andrew Fagelman's?

CityTime Crime No 911 Tech Trial CityTime 2 White House Ambitions NYC Gov Bloomberg Historic Corruption


Why would Ray Kelly be part of NYPD and Internal Affairs fixing me being savagely assaulted at Dr Andrew Fagelman's besides Dr F calling 1800 NYPD fix it?

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2013/12/citytime-crime-no-911-tech-trial.html?m=1


I want NYC gov to sue SAIC's accountant Deloitte T and oops Ray Kelly is the DT fan and just hired than for newest NYPD Tech ambitions. (Wish I could have added this newly learn factoid to my lawsuit under retaliation section.)


Thanks and Blessings Happy Healthy New Year

Sent from my iPhone
Suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com





Look at the front page of this opposition filed by me to defend my case from dismissal.


You want to retaliate against whistle blowers and all the powers that be protect you but there is a Higher Court.   G-d sees all.

Karma, what goes around comes around, all your corrupt players laugh and believe you are above the law and above it all….