Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Friday, December 20, 2013

Bloomberg City Council Ray Kelly Styrofoam Cups NYPD Fixing Savage Attack over Styrofoam Cups

Dr Andrew Fagelman savagely violent receptionist who must order the styrofoam cups savagely attacked me over asking her to consider paper cups over styrofoam although the violent liar denies it and her violent attack which I caught the beginning of on video -- see below and almost a year later got her false criminal report and she has not been arrested due to NYPD and Internal Affairs corruption thanks to Ray Kelly.  See lawsuit at the bottom of the post. 
"The plastic-foam measure was a final victory of sorts for Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg, though it came with a caveat. In his State of the City address this year, Mr. Bloomberg said the plastic-foam containers were virtually impossible to recycle, and environmentalists have long complained that the foam cups, trays and containers, stained by beverages, grease and food, were needlessly clogging landfills."

http://nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2013/12/i-am-told-ray-kelly-nypd-iab-played.html?m=1

http://nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2013/12/i-am-told-ray-kelly-nypd-iab-played.html?m=1

Copy and paste link -- I was savagely assaulted by Dr Andrew Fagelman's a Delita Hooks the Jodi Arias of reception desks and The NYPD helped her get away with everything but murder and than I got Internal Affairs fixing for both the cops that coerced me and the doctors office.  Delita Hooks road rage or Roid rage started because I asked would you consider paper cups over styrofoam it is better for the environment.  Than Delita Hooks violated my patients rights repeatedly and my body repeatedly not fired or arrested. 


Suing NYPD for their role fixing crime -- read below:

What ever the Honorable Judge rules I have a video with over 18,500 views..

I have gotten phone calls the anti-Semitic game of knock in Brooklyn is what Ray Kelly tried to do with me along with all the NYPD and IAB involved and some I haven't gotten their names and Lt Angelo Burgos refused to even give me their badge numbers and his lawyer in my opinion gave me evidence incriminating him thank goodness and I will take all the evidence their lawyer gave me by accident and use it against them handing it in to the new NYPD monitor we should be getting next year and the New NYPD Commission -- like Knapp and Mollen I am working on getting even if it comes the 2nd term of Bill De Blasio's mayoral service or after him if that is what it takes.


Here is Delita Hooks false Cross Complaint







Front page there is the "black eye" and retaliation by the NYPD approved by Ray Kelly…...


Bloomberg City Council Ray Kelly Styrofoam Cups NYPD Fixing Savage Attack over Styrofoam Cups