Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Tourists robbed at gunpoint in Central Park The NYPD Fix Crime using coercion turning Victims Like me away as well as threatening me but this they can't hide

Tourists robbed at gunpoint in Central Park The NYPD Fix Crime using coercion turning Victims Like me away as well as threatening me but this they can't hide



http://nypost.com/2013/12/28/tourists-robbed-at-gunpoint-in-central-park/




Under Ray Kelly way too many NYPD Rapists, gun traffickers, drug dealers stealing from drug dealers, murders -- lucky tourists don't know and believe the lie crime is down. 


I shout to tourist buses Mike Bloomberg is the worst mayor ever.  


SATURDAY, DECEMBER 28, 2013

NYPD Internal Affairs Capt Aaron Wright Knocked out his NYPD Gal Pal like Dr Fagelman's receptionist Tried to Knock me out

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/01/19/nypd-captain-arrested-reportedly-for-knocking-out-girlfriend/

The details of IAB Capt's knock out gruesome including his NYPD domestic abuse gal pal lying for him but where is he now?

Someone keeps searching Bloomberg's private security Intelligence Det Leopold McClean who should be in jail for attempted murder….

and than there is Dr Andrew Fagelman's Delita Hooks who tries a running punch to my left eye to make a hole in my retina but failed to knock me out -- her goal than to drag me by my hair to the elevator but she was not fired and the corrupt NYPD and this goes right to the top to Ray Kelly and IAB Charles Campisi involved in this cover up for the NYPD coercion threatening me and sealing Delita Hooks false cross complaint.




http://www.scribd.com/doc/173385168/Dr-Andrew-Fagelman-Receptionist-Office-Manager-Delita-Hooks-False-Criminal-Report-to-NYPD

It took me almost 1 year and 1 honest cop who was too afraid of retaliation to be acknowledged and with good reason considering how many top NYPD officers involved in covering this up….

here is the criminal report and you will see I filled out the request and the bottom is one paragraph that is proof Delita Hooks filed a false criminal report a serious crime lying to the NYPD and blaming the victim.  It should be noted I did not push her touch her until she attacked me doing the bare minimum to get her off me and I never made contact with her left thigh so she lied and any medical records are false.

It should be noted I was told the all the women the in the video did not know the video existed and lied blaming me the patient which even her false cross complaint proves she knew I was a patient but note she leaves out my MD in her criminal report.  If I ever talk to an honest investigator and too date I have not spoken to 1 honest NYPD investigator at the First Precinct and Internal Affairs I will tell you my theory and insights in the the false criminal report and why Delita Hooks was so confident she could even threaten me in a letter to her NYPD buddies -- she openly threatens me to the NYPD if I dare ever come forward and press charges against her.

Ray Kelly is so corrupt he wants honest victims like me that have courage to come forward to be threatened with false cross complaints and look in to my lawsuit and his lawyer Rosemari Nam's letter on behalf of the defendants to understand why I come to this conclusion.


NYPD Internal Affairs Capt Aaron Wright Knocked out his NYPD Gal Pal like Dr Fagelman's receptionist Tried to Knock me out