Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Pres Obama from India to NYC Request You Investigate Preet Bharara A Cry for Justice from India to NYC




Pres Obama from India to NYC Request You Investigate Preet Bharara 



(For me add investigate Bloomberg, Ray Kelly NYPD and Internal Affairs outrageous corruption and fixing including my case, Cy Vance and Preet Bharara)

Powerful email sent to me:
I wrote an Editorial recently about Indian Consulate General Dr.Devyani Khobragade's humiliating arrest and abuse by Bharara's thugs in New York.

Thank you.  Agreed!!!
I did post the news of her being violated body cavity searched!

Will post your piece.  

Preet Bharara failed the People of NYC on Slush (aka Tax Payer $) Abuse, CityTime crime and he won't even begin a criminal investigation in to 911 tech corruption because he isn't about Justice but about his own political ambitions.

On Dec 21, 2013, at 5:57 AM,
Hi Sue,
I am sure you are as surprised as I am about this email and what I am going to say here about NY AG Bharara.

I wrote an Editorial recently about Indian Consulate General Dr.Devyani Khobragade's humiliating arrest and abuse by Bharara's thugs in New York.

while searching about him on google, I came across your blog. http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2013/12/preet-bharara-where-is-911-tech.html

where I found some interesting information about Bharara being protective about NY mayor and his goons and other fraudsters who involved in 911 tech system. (From Suzannah -- 2 billion dollar tax payer Titanic both Cy Vance and Preet Bharara refuse to investigate and this is bigger than CityTime.)

why not you write an article about this ongoing Indian consulate arrest and strip search and cavity search of a diplomat and a woman by Bharara and US Marshalls thugs.



http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2013/12/outrage-in-india-over-female-diplomats.html?m=1

Suzannah B. Troy artist: Outrage in India Over Female Diplomat’s Arrest in New York Strip Searched Body Cavity Unacceptable Barbaric

Here is the link I was sent --





Dear Saint:

Mayor Bloomberg 
NYPD Ray Kelly,

Cy Vance Manhattan DA are all aware I was savagely attacked -- she slapped, punched, ripped my hair, my earring, threw her shoes put her barefoot against my vagina because she could not reach me to kick me and the NYPD and Internal Affairs based on this video, medical reports, photos know she lied to the police and filed a false cross complaint also a serious crime. 

Bloomberg, Preet Bharara, Ray Kelly, Internal Affairs, Cy Vance etc in my opinion corrupt and bias in the worst ways.  

I was sent this note.  I am suing Ray Kelly and police myself pro
Se (no lawyer myself) and we will see if I get some Justice soon but NYC corrupt bias City 
under these thugs including Preet Bharara. 

The assault video below 
The press agree I was savagely assaulted and NYPD role crazy and wrong but no one has done an article because of my politics!!!!  You understand women are violated like your Indian Diplomat in NYC by the Bloomberg Kelly Vance regime. Ask Occupy Wall st women.  



Saint: I was sent this response to two of my videos -- one me being savagely attacked and Ray Kelly's corrupt NYPD fixed it as the video proves. 

Thank you for sending the videos. I watched both--such light and shadows, right?!! What an amazing insight into the polarities that we experience everyday.





Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I am sending you lots of love and gentleness while you confront the conclusion of this traumatic chapter. It is almost over, and yes,  you are home :)

All love light.