Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Monday, December 16, 2013

Tale of two Videos NYPD Corruption Proof Corrupt Cops Coerced me vs I work with NYPD to help Union Square Subway Miracle

MTA President -- Commendation for the MTA Workers, NYPD, FDNY and Thank G-d For Miracles Union Square 


http://youtu.be/3iuvGrogOfk

Dear MTA President and all MTA you can be proud -- my YouTube proves what a great and courageous job your staff did and the NYPD and FDNY as well as good souls on the platform me included who assured everybody he was alive and I was pretty sure completely safe.  The conductor and MTA staff thanked me and I want to thank them. You can hear "Sullivan" doing a superb job even calling out to the guy not to move.

The conductor came in slowly enough and made a smooth stop so only one car covered him.

I don't know why he dropped down on the tracks --- what there a "Clarence" like "It's a Wonderful Life" -- we don't know but I do know he wanted to live when he saw the train coming at him and made the right move to survive.

Happy Holidays and here is to miracles large and small.

Suzannah B. Troy

______________________________________________________________________________
(I didn't write that every news source except The NYTimes and NYDN picked it up because it is just too painful for them --- they are so bias against me courtesy of Mike Bloomberg and the oligarchs of NY but the story is bigger than them…)


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2524451/Man-falls-NY-subway-tracks-SURVIVES.html

The NY Post scooped everyone and than the Associated Press took it viral…..

Thanks, gratitude and Blessings….  Thank G-d for Miracles of all sizes….


I am extremely exhausted from this trauma --- the savage attack at the medial office, the NYPD IAB role and my Dad's death.


It was moving to me that I worked with the NYPD and helped them and the NYPD officers thanked me repeatedly and I am suing the NYPD and IAB for their role fixing me being savagely attacked and IAB protecting the NYPD that coerced me which is literally a crime.

Wow!  I have to rest…


How do you forgive those how don't have the decency to apologize and worse besides violence and lies the women in this video and certain NYPD and Internal Affairs went out of their way to violate me so I am not forgiving them but I did not hold the evil they did to me against the NYPD I assisted yesterday in the subway.




Above video the NYPD and IAB fixed this savage crime which left me with a hole in my retina, and cervical damage and trauma probably for the rest of my life including the NYPD and below the most positive interaction with the NYPD.   The NYPD detectives wanted to talk to me and the lead detective insisted on meeting me below but above all the corrupt cops involved would not meet me and fixed the crime for my attacker who also filed a false cross complaint.

Can you understand why I am so tired and traumatized????