Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Google YouTubeland Aggravated Harassment Sexually Abusive Comments Mayor Bloomberg NYPD Intelligence Division Bodyguard Video Detective Kevin Lynch Violating Protocol YouTube

Note there are 2 youtube comments by the person harassing and defaming me.


7:41 am --- the YouTube channel -- video possible of owner of channel shows his spider web tattoo on his elbow…..

The older meaning of the spider web tattoo is that a person has murdered another in prison. This ends up being a self-protective tattoo, warning others to stay away. 

http://jezebel.com/5892870/how-should-google%252B-stop-sexual-harassment
The 2nd comment is of a sexual nature and falls under sexual harassment so I am looking up other options of reporting it besides telling the FBI hoping they are going to eventually step in with an investigation in to the NYPD and Internal Affairs abuses and help the People of NYC since cleary the NYPD/Internal Affairs Bureau cannot police the police and  Outside Monitor of the NYPD is needed.

Sent from my iPhone
Suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com



From: Suzannah

Folks when Bratton fired in my opinion corrupt Campisi maybe IAB will investigate.  
To. FBI. Google US investigators,
IABCMDCNTR <IABCMDCNTR@nypd.org>
Subject: Fwd: New activity on your video: Mayor Bloomberg Private Army NYPD Intelligence Det. Lynch Refuses to Identify Himself + Abusive!

Gary you did not do anything wrong but my question is did Jamie Schram talk to NYPD liaison last night?  Aggravated harassment started up on behalf of NYPD violating protocol. 


Is that why NY Post won't cover assault story?

Does Schram believe I deserve to be a victim of violence? Did he talk to someone last night at 1 police plaza?

After I tell you Gary Busio, I suspect Jamie Schram is possibly connected to a corrupt cop who is harassed me on youtube and I don't want JS using my work ---the aggravated harassment on YouTube starts up again last night!!!! Tell Jamie it started up last night after I told Schram do not use Tacopina info gave him of mine.

Please forward to your bosses that hate me and Bill Sanderson.  If I am harmed at least the FBI will wake up out of their coma and investigate the NYPD IAB role and talk to Jamie and ask him about his unusual rules regarding appropriating my work.  And when I say forget it do not use my intel this abuse on behalf of NYPD Bloomberg's intelligence unit detectives not obeying protocol. In the video I ask an entire group who are you -- not 1 guy showed me his badge number and Bloomberg's press people gave md permission to be there.  CCRB ruled in my favor but I am not allowed to know what Kelly's punishment is. 

I also contact forward to the FBI because someone is guilty of attempted witness tampering re: my assault.  This video is of mayor Bloomberg's bodyguard violating protocol.  

The last harassment was when I sent out an email blast about my opposition to dismiss and I reference "cunt calling" lawyer on behalf of Dr Fagelman's savage receptionist and how Det Vergona didn't bat an eye or even discuss the misogyny, me being threatened if I take any legal action and Vergona actually aligned himself with threat so did Schram talk to someone last night in the NYPD and this is the response?

I am reporting harassment to Google and FBI since IAB refuses to believe NYPD harassing me on youtube or someone who gets fixing and favors from them is. NYPD yanked my Det Vergona Delita a Hooks assaulted me false cross complaint no arrest -- and since it is the truth Google gave me my work back  I believe it is NYPD on line the new NYPD tactics vs beating People which the NYPD still do.


This video is in my lawsuit as one example
of why the NYPD retaliated against me
Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: YouTube <noreply@youtube.com>
Date: December 31, 2013 at 12:34:25 AM EST
To: Suzannah
Subject: New activity on your video: Mayor Bloomberg Private Army NYPD Intelligence Det. Lynch Refuses to Identify Himself + Abusive!

YouTube comments are powered by Google+


Google YouTubeland Aggravated Harassment Sexually Abusive Comments Mayor Bloomberg NYPD Intelligence Division Bodyguard Video Detective Kevin Lynch Violating Protocol YouTube