Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Preet Bharara A Political Fraud Ask Mayor Bloomberg Who's Legacy He Protects

US prosecutor Preet Bharara involved in probe on fraud companies in Bangalore 


Where are the Allen's?   Bharara has a woman Indian diplomat strip searched and he let's the TechnoDyne crooks escape to India!!!!!  Is that standard procedure?  Rumor has it Allen's and Denault chatting regularly but Preet can't locate them. 

Rose Gill Hearn and Bloomberg said we would get all 80 million of the Spherion money back.  I believe we did not!!!!

Preet said there would be arrests of NYC gov officials but in my opinion just like with slush abuse Preet Bharara a corrupt politico fixed it just like Cy Vance a corrupt Manhattan DA.  The world is watching and what was done to md and the NYPD Ray Kelly and IAB role will be part of history one day I am sure. I am waiting on a Federal Judge Allison Nathan for rulings on my lawsuit against Ray Kelly and gang.  

Preet Bharara Cy Vance where is the prosecution of 911 Tech Corruption bigger than CityTime crime that has robbed lives and continues to put our lives at further risk. 


Preet Bharara smugly said strip searching standard procedure but in my opinion he had one goal and that was to humiliate and violate a woman that was hiding nothing in her body cavities but in NYC it is about humiliating women and Bloomberg and Ray Kelly guilty from Occupy Wall St women and me. I was it strip searched but read below how I a victim of a violent crime humiliated and why I am suing NYC and the NYPD including top corrupt cop Ray Kelly. Mayor Bloomberg is referenced on my opposition to dismiss front page. 

Indian Consulate General Dr. Devyani Khobragade Preet Bharara Humiliating Diplomat NYC Women are Victims under Bloomberg Kelly


Indian Consulate General Dr. Devyani Khobragade Preet Bharara Humiliating Diplomat NYC Women are Victims under Bloomberg Kelly  

Indian Consulate General Dr. Devyani Khobragade Preet Bharara Humiliating Diplomat


I do not know if Dr Khobragade is guilty or innocent of the allegations of treating her employee like a slave but I do believe in my opinion Preet Bharara, Cy Vance, Bloomberg, Ray Kelly are corrupt and political moves to degrade and humiliate women as acts of retaliation go on.  I was threatened with a weekend false arrest if I did not drop charges against Dr Andrew Fagelman violent lying receptionist office manager who he did not fire and besides retaliation against me for being a whistle blower we wonder about Dr Andrew Fagelman's relationship with NYPD brass as in call 1800 NYPD PBA Fix it for me.  
I caught the police commiting the crime of coercion!!!!!
By the way many nail salons force women to work 6 day weeks and movie companies and magazines want People to work long hours for free.  I had a job where I was told I was not allowed to take a lunch break and guess by who. 
Indian Consulate General Dr. Devyani Khobragade here in NYC Preet Bharara Bloomberg Ray Kelly Pro Humiliating Women in My Opinion and Protecting Corruption at the Very Top!

President Obama what re you going to do ab out Preet Bharara?

Under Mike Bloomberg,  Ray Kelly and Preet Bharara there have been horrific abuses 
as they dole out Justice as they see fit confident
they are above accountability confident they are  Teflon above the law.

President Obama now that India joins outrage here in NYC will you finally do something?



"This nudged Washington to follow up Kerry's call with more overtures. Late on Thursday evening, US under secretary of state for political affairs Wendy Sherman called up foreign secretary Sujatha Singh to convey that the US government does not share US attorney Preet Bharara's views on this case. She also offered a consular dialogue between India and US to resolve the problems of domestic staff and immunity issues."
To read this article above about Preet's probes is almost laughable if it was not so tragic since Preet treats NYC political players like Mike Bloomberg and Christine Quinn like "Teflon" above the law so I am beyond grateful that India joins my cries of outrage 


911 Tech Corruption is the biggest Bloomberg Boondoggle --- bigger than CityTime and if you look at NYC Gov tech sector there is a long list including NYCAPS (277 million over budget instead of over 1 billion tax dollars on 911 tech vs CityTime over 700 million dollars over budget,
I can't get a forensic audit or any info on 311 but I am confident it is yet another Tax Payer Titanic like 911 and than there is FDNY Wireless, NYWiNS, Board of Election tech corruption which by the way is laughable -- the new high tech…?  You vote with a pen and you have to fill in the circle no put an X or the scanner doesn't read it--
the old voting levers better "higher" hardee har har tech, countless board of ed tech messes, etc

Even Seedco Mike's favorite non profit stealing but under 2 million dollars.

Preet Bharara Sees No Evil Indian Consulate General Dr.Devyani Khobragade, NYC Gov Slush Abuses, CityTime and 911 Tech Corruption

Cy Vance (in my opinion corrupt Manhattan DA) and Preet Bharara no very little about Justice but everything about their careers but Preet Bharara finally did something that isn't being ignored at least in India!!!!!!





I was savagely attacked!  Dr Andrew Fagelman's violent receptionist office manager came to out from behind the receptionist to repeatedly violate my patient rights.  First I tried to get help from my MD and than because she was in with a patient I decided I wanted to document.  Delita Hooks than began to repeatedly violate my body and ask mayor Mike Bloomberg, Ray Kelly, the head of NYPD Internal Affairs Charles Campisi who I am told is a deacon at a church in Queens, Deputy Inspector Ed Winksi than commander of the First Precinct by City Hall  why Delita Hooks was not arrested and why the NYPD threatened me with her false cross complaint yet another crime by her and also by the NYPD detectives lead by Detective John Vergona who was allowed to retired instead of being arrested!!!!   Vergogna in Italian means SHAME!!!


Detective John Vergona humiliated me with top NYPD and NYC Gov's blessings because they are defending him with NYC Gov tax payer money.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_F7rAN2nWY  Link to the YouTube -- read the text portion look at the links!  I am suing "pro se" representing myself with no law degree!
 Dr.Devyani Khobragade,  I understand why you feel so violated.  Here in NYC the behavior and corruption at the top by supposedly leaders like Bloomberg, Vance a corrupt Manhattan DA, Ray Kelly, and of course Preet Bharara all corrupt in my opinion leaves me not shocked at how your were humiliated but thankful India is outraged at Preet Bharara because every New York tax payer should because Bharara has protected the biggest crooks at City Hall that green lighted corruption, the lobbyists and top contractors many military!