Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Monday, December 23, 2013

Times World Devyani Khobragade India is Right to Be Angry here in NYC NYPD Ray Kelly Humiliate Women to Send A Message

I posted this comment on Times World.

My blog has a long series of posts as to why I believe Preet Bharara as more than failed the People of NYC with his 
see no evil approach to NYC slush aka tax payer abuse, the CityTime crime trial where Preet made sure not to go back in time protecting key top officials at SAIC and NYC Gov and he won't even give us a criminal investigation in to 911 Tech corruption and  it is bigger than CityTime!   In NYC retaliating against women and humiliating them occurs to often and I was humiliating and threatened by NYPD who are backed up by Ray Kelly after I was savagely attacked.  I even asked NYPD Det John Vergona why do I have to wait 4 days to be false arrested are you anti-Semitic?  Ray Kelly supports him refusing to answer these questions and coercing me and humiliating me and Ray Kelly insists tax payers pay for the defense of Det John Vergona -- in Italian 'vergogna" means SHAME!

 I don't condone making People work as slaves and I have no idea if the allegations are true but I am confident that there was no reason to body cavity search Devyani Khobragade and the goal was to degrade and humiliated her as mayor Mike Bloomberg and Ray Kelly head of the NYPD did to Occupy Wall Street Women to make them afraid to come back and protest as legally allowed and in my case I was a victim of a  savage attack at Dr Andrew Fagelman's --- google Dr Fagelman assault and watch the video of the beginning of the attack --- she made a hole in my retina in my eye and damaged my neck as I did the bare minimum to defend myself never putting down my bags and my arm was numb from a 430 medical procedure but Dr FAgelman's receptionist came out from behind a long closed off reception desk to further menace me after a verbal assault that included yelling at me I had not rights!   Ray Kelly is defending the NYPD's role of coercion and fabricating Delita Hooks false cross complaint in to mutual assault when there was nothing mutual and I am in Federal Court suing Ray Kelly, The City of NY and as many NYPD and Internal Affairs as I could get names of.   Many withheld badge numbers but the name of the game is political retaliation and Ray Kelly isn't shy about supporting the humiliation of women.


Read more: Devyani Khobragade Scandal: Why Indians Are So Angry | TIME.com http://world.time.com/2013/12/20/devyani-khobragade-scandal-the-view-from-india/#ixzz2oJ2aHvXs




And please read this

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/devyani-khobragade-arrest-deadline-for-us-consulate-staff-to-return-id-cards-ends-today-461890