Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Sunday, December 15, 2013

My Dad's Obit NY Times Thank G-d He Was Not Mike Bloomberg

(Update: The NY Times did not correct the typo I told them about -- Dad died 2013 not 2103.   That would give Dad another long life and FYI --- St Barnabas Hospital --- just before I sold my home in the East Village operated on my Dad convincing him he had colon cancer when he did not.  They open up the wrong side --- get him under for way too long and that damaged my  Dad's health but he was too tired and weary to sue the doctor.)   See link for obit below…..


My Dad was quoted, his work referenced often in many top newspapers…to learn more best to read the Rutgers University Obit below.

The Wall St Journal had the class and decency to do a piece honoring my Father but The NY Times didn't despite one of their best reporters Steven Greenhouse's request they write an obit honoring him. 

The NY Times has used both my work although not often credited and the paper often quoted Dad or referenceds  his work.  

I paid close to $3,000 to honor my Dad and say FU to the old grey lady's tacky editors (tacky a kind word). Therefore I was limited and also accidentally left out a book part of a trilogy Dad wrote.  

View LEO TROY's Obituary by New York Times


My Mom wish I could have run the Rutgers piece in the NYT.  I says Mom that could have cost 20 grand.  A small photo cost $5 grand. Guess NYT needs $ badly. 


Labor Economist Leo Troy Dies - WSJ.com



I may take the rest of the day off from blogging.  Thanks always for checking in and for your support.  

Love,


Suzannah Beth Troy