Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Frisk Mike Bloomberg, Suzannah wiped out sorry


Wiped out traumatized very sorry I am behind on exposing the little emperor with no clothes Mike Bloomberg the historic tech corruption, Cathie Black Howie Wolfson stop and frisk them all before they leave city hall.  


Trauma exhaustion mode for me so understand I am not slacking just wiped out.  

I just had a dramatic weight loss so pigged out on bread butter and Italian cheeses for lunch and want French almonds croissant for breakfast.  Scared if I drop weight too fast stretch marks. 

Since the assault at Dr Fagelman and NYPD abuses verbal violence threats and crime of coercion I gained weight. After the assault rapid weight loss than weird weight swings.  

I am dealing with my Dad's death and lots of responsibilities and also worries including even trying to give up things like a computer to an activist but easier said than down.  

I woke up on and off through out the night and morning.   

Stress dreams about Dad and handling the responsibilities post death.  

I also await news from my Judge on the Federal lawsuit.  I am hoping and praying she allows me a three page sur.  

Wiped out.  Have so much I want to blog about Bloomberg administration and I am soooo tired.  

Sorry.  

Come back. I will get sizzling just worn out.