Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Thursday, December 19, 2013

I am told Ray Kelly NYPD IAB Played the Knock-out Game with me fixing Delita Hooks Dr Fagelman's receptionist punching me

I am told Ray Kelly NYPD IAB Played the Knock-out Game with me fixing Delita Hooks Dr Fagelman's receptionist punching me


The game of knock-out is directed at Orthodox Jews but I was told Ray Kelly and gang played that game with me fixing the savage crime that has over 18,500 views and everyone agrees the NYPD coerced me to drop charges and Delita Hooks was the aggressor, I am seen backing away and she clearly savagely attacked me and the NYPD and IAB fixed it.

I just came home from a 24 hour trip and there were 3 pieces of mail…

1 reflecting the worst in humanity in my opinion  -- Ray Kelly, Charles Campisi, Deputy Inspector Ed Winski, Det John Vergona, Detective Andy Dwyer, Lt Angelos Burgos, Sgt Chen, IAB Sgt Mary O'Donnell and remember I could not get all the names.

IAB Lt Fikru stated the video speaks for itself.  He though only was investigating Mary O'Donnell and we know how IAB investigations and the Integrity Bureau Investigations go -- it's called protect the NYPD Brand.






I  came home from a 4am trip to Orlando Florida to film more segments of my year long documentary on NYPD Joe Sanchez The Hispanic Serpico and came home to three pieces of mail.

One Michael Cardozo and his young lawyer Rosemari Nam's response (I will tell you more about Ms Nam next year along with the NYPD and IAB involved and for years to come maybe in a book or others writing books on the NYPD corruption and abuses and how the City including Cardozo along with Bloomberg made horrific decisions like Bloomberg Kelly's truly criminal support of Stop and Frisk with audio and video proving racism, violence, false arrests, and more…

What dominated where two beautiful gestures honoring my Father's life and achievements and my Dad was a fighter and it was like all the goodness overwhelmed Cardozo, Ray Kelly, DI Ed Winski, Lt. Agnes, IAB Sgt Mary O'Donnell,  Lt  Angelos Burgos, Sgt Chen of the First Precinct Detective Squad, the most evil in my opinion anti-Semitic misogynist Detective John Vergona who IAB let retire who said to me I don't care if you have two black eyes.   When I asked Det John Vergona why do I have to wait 4 days to be false arrested on the Sabbath?  Are you anti-Semitic.  He wouldn't answer any of the questions and it was Ray Kelly who supported Det John Vergona and all involved --- it was Ray Kelly's game of "knock out" of Suzannah B. Troy but it backfired on KKK Ray.   

What ever the Honorable Judge rules I have a video with over 18,500 views..

I have gotten phone calls the anti-Semitic game of knock in Brooklyn is what Ray Kelly tried to do with me along with all the NYPD and IAB involved and some I haven't gotten their names and Lt Angelo Burgos refused to even give me their badge numbers and his lawyer in my opinion gave me evidence incriminating him thank goodness and I will take all the evidence their lawyer gave me by accident and use it against them handing it in to the new NYPD monitor we should be getting next year and the New NYPD Commission -- like Knapp and Mollen I am working on getting even if it comes the 2nd term of Bill De Blasio's mayoral service or after him if that is what it takes.


Here is Delita Hooks false Cross Complaint





Front page there is the "black eye" and retaliation by the NYPD approved by Ray Kelly…...