Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

NYPD Lt. Michael Miltenberg Called Whistle Blower Cop Det James Griffin a Rat

This is NYPD Ray Kelly's culture and Kelly has more mega millions in to IAB to do what push paper and not investigate crimes by the NYPD in my opinion including me being coerced by Det John Vergona and he wasn't alone --- he did not coerce me in a vacuum.  

I want to know what Internal Affairs did about Det James Griffin's case?  My guess in nothing which is why NYPD always loses the honest NYPD!!!!!!!!!   IAB has done nothing re: my case and I have a woman IAB supervisor at the commander center refuse to investigate aggravated harassment on YouTube because she was sure it wasn't NYPD!  IT is time for a NEW COMMISSION IN TO NYPD AND IAB CORRUPTION.  The Commission to Combat Police Corruption, CCRB and IAB rarely do their job and are a waste.   We need a permanent outside monitor.

NYPD Lt. Michael Miltenberg Called Whistle Blower Cop Det James Griffin a Rat



RIELLA/FOR NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Retired Detective James Griffin claims that his supervisor, Lt. Michael Miltenberg, called a 'rat' because he reported misconduct to the Internal Affairs Bureau.

An NYPD lieutenant shamed a detective in front of the entire squad, branding him a “rat” for reporting misconduct to the Internal Affairs Bureau, two of his former colleagues confirmed.
The two detectives detailed the humiliation in sworn statements filed in connection with former Detective James Griffin’s federal lawsuit, which contends he retired after being publicly disgraced by his supervisor. Griffin had previously been threatened by fellow detectives, ostracized, and found the word “rat” scrawled on his locker and a hole punched through his desk.


Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nypd-lieutenant-branded-whistleblower-rat-colleagues-article-1.1535719#ixzz2mPArAmLW



In my lawsuit and opposition to dismiss I talk about the Internal Affairs and NYPD history of retaliation  against a whistle blowers.  I am making a YouTube documentary on NYPD Hero Joe Sanchez who was set up by drug dealers and corrupt IAB in my opinion.  I even have a 30 year old CCRB form of IAB kidnapping a man for three days trying to get him to frame Joe -- well it looks like the finally got drug dealers to do what this  man had refused.


http://nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2013/12/dr-fagelman-medical-office-savage.html

I was threatened by my attacker Dr Fagleman's receptionist office manager before she savagely attacked me, threatened again in a letter to the NYPD that she agrees to drop charges but will file yet another (false) cross complaint if  I ever come back and file assault charges which I am when we get a new Police Commissioner and new head of Internal Affairs.  I was threatened by Det John Vergona who yelled at me over the phone because he refused to even meet me to see the injuries that if I did not drop the charges he was going to arrest me and I had a cowardly "cunt calling lawyer" threaten me if I take legal action and I reference that in the opposition to dismiss but I said sue not legal action --- I realize I am so traumatized and didn't get it until 3:30 am one year, 2 months and 2 days later --- this supposedly lawyer that I can't help wonder if it is Joe Tacopina or Vomit his pal threatens me not if I sue but if I take "legal action".




Delita Hooks stated I attacked her and pushed her to the ground and kicked her and she sustained a bruise on her left leg.  That is all a lie.   Watch the video and look at the door.  She came out from behind a long closed off reception.    I was a medical patient and my arm was numb from 2 injections and I was hold bags and my phone as she repeatedly assaulted me but first she repeatedly violated my patient rights and menaced me and stalked me and than 24 hours after me she files a false cross complaint and almost 3 weeks later she has no fear of threatening me with yet another false cross complaint to the NYPD and why is that?

Let's ask Internal Affairs why she is that bold and why she hasn't been arrested and why Det John Vergona was allowed to retire along with his supervisor Lt Angelo Burgos who would not even answer my emails asking for Det Verogna and the other supervisor Sgt Chen of the First Precinct Det Squad's badge numbers.