Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Dr Fagelman Medical Office Savage Assault NYPD IAB fixing the Non Stop Threats

Dr Fagelman Medical Office Savage Assault NYPD IAB fixing the Non Stop Threats
 -- one from a sock puppet account telling me he is a lawyer -- when I alerted him I reported him to Google YouTube for a Gender Hate Crime he immediately deleted his account.   A 2nd fake account appears backing up his threat but stating the cunt part was wrong of him and that account has now been deleted.  It has been discussed that this was possibly Joe Tacopina and gang but whom ever --- they came to me a victim of a violent crime on a Sunday night and threatened me and I forwarded it to Det John Vergona and he had nothing to say and Oct 16th he threatened me as well.  

I woke up at 3 am and I can't get back to sleep….I realized in the opposition to dismiss I reference the cowardly cunt calling lawyer and say he threatens me if I sue Delita Hooks but in my mind's eye I realize now after the fact that he threatens me if I take ANY LEGAL ACTION>

posted this comment just now:
Yesterday I filed the amended opposition to dismiss - I was told I had to slim my 300 page motion down to 50 pages but I included a comment we wondered if it was written by Joe Tacopina that called me a confrontative C/nt & threatened me if I took legal action. Who ever it was the misogynist lawyer deleted his account. I was threatened by Delita Hooks, Det Vergona as well. Delita Hooks even threatens me yet again in her letter to the NYPD that I am guessing was ghost written by the C/nt calling cowardly lawyer stating if I file assault charges yet again she will file a (false) cross complaint again. A false cross complaint is a crime but for some reason she isn't worried and Dr Fagelman did not fire her which speaks volumes.




Just gave this video a "thumbs up" for exposing the violence in Dr. Fagelman's office, but I do give a "thumbs down" for the violence itself.  
Reply
 · 
1


Brilliant and FYI a sock puppet acct Sunday night after I was attacked threatened me if I took legal action and called me a confrontative c/nt. I endured aggravated harassment, witness tampering all part of violence on YouTube even trying to convince me I was to blame and the NYPD and Internal Affairs role also violent.




I added this note to scribd.com
This is a copy of the doc I handed in but not the actual doc and the threat by the cunt calling lawyer is hard to read but I realized now after turning it in I wrote he threatens me if I sue Delita Hooks but what he says now I realize is he threatens me if take any legal action. I remember it was Sunday night after the horrific attack that occurred Tuesday Oct 1 and I called Norman Siegel up. Anyway I was threatened by Delita Hooks, 2 fake sock puppet accounts by a lawyer that deleted both sock puppet accounts and Oct 16 I was threatened by Det John Vergona who finally did succeed in his criminal action of coercion Saturday oct. 20th, 2012. It is almost 5 am and I have been up since 3 I am still so upset but clearly there is a running theme of me being threatened here and I want t remind you Dr Andrew Fagelman did not fire Delita Hooks.






Notice no one wears name tags and just like how many corrupt cops involved because the NYPD have how many checks and balances that did not work in my case and how many others because the NYPD fix crime and punish whistle blowers….

the women all yell no Dee don't do it and I was told lied and blamed me -- Delita and Dr Fagelman even had some patient's blame me…how about blaming rape victims of getting raped?

Those women did not ask me if I was okay and clearly I wasn't ----- see the freeze frame image -- Delita Hooks has come out from behind a long closed off reception desk and she stalked and menaced me as I tried to get help from my MD who was sadly in with another patient but look how far she has come out in the hall way to come after me and at the end of the video which shuts off when she punches me look to the left and see too locked doors which are for the bathroom.  Delita Hooks is a violent liar and she found her perfect scape goat and corrupt NYPD and IAB to fix for her.

Those supposed medical professionals all who know my name but I don't know 3 of the women in that video --- they did not stop and ask are you okay.  They did not call 911 but they all came way out in to the hall way when none of them should have left the office but Delita Hooks pursued me aggressively out in to the hall way because she wanted my blood.

2014 I contact a new NYPD Police Commissioner and a NYPD IAB Chief as well as the NYPD Inspector General and I continue to work towards a new Commission in to Police Corruption.