Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The NY Times on. Behalf if Mike Bloomberg Give me and WW11 Dad Early Stages Nazi Germany Treatment

Subject: NYT give me and deceased Father Early Stages Nazi Germany Treatment

I have 9 letters or more published in The NY Times before black listed for being a critic of Bloomberg and the NYT killing stories and silencing critics.

Steven Greenhouse submitted Dad's obit and you treated that submission with disgusting bias they way you treat me.

I submitted the obit below for free to a NJ free newspaper.

I may pay a fortune  for your hateful rag (u silenced all critics of Quinn and endorsed her proving how out of touch u r) to run my Dad's obit to make a statement.


I don't even mention Dad sued Rutgers for ageism on won ironic u have front page article biz section on new cases against Rutgers.

I would like unlimited reads if I drop x grand to point out your paper referenced my Father's work for years.

Certain reporters in all ny papers reference my work without crediting me and I am pleased The NY Times did acknowledge my YouTubes in 2 articles despite blacklisting me all these years.

Thanks.


http://nycculturepoppolitics.blogspot.com/2013/12/the-ny-times-give-me-and-deceased.html?m=1. I mention The NY Times so out of touch they endorsed Christine Quinn.  Left out they brought in Carolyn Ryan and started a Quinn documentary assuming she would win. Ryan doesn't work in NYC any more but gets a golden parachute for her compromising her integrity and acting like a press secretary. 

One good honest good soul news reporter wrote me back not from nytimes. 


Bill Bratton FYI Sgt. Jacob Solorzano sacrificial lamb fixing NYPD culture I am suing Ray Kelly Charles Campisi NYPD fixing for Dr Fagelman Employee Assaulting Me False Cross Complaint NYPD Coercion Fixing


NYPD sergeant first to be fired, lose pension in massive police ticket-fixing scandal 

16 cops arrested in ticket-fixing scandal | New York Post


(Only 16!!!! Hardee har)


http://nypost.com/2011/10/27/16-cops-arrested-in-ticket-fixing-scandal/

SUNDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2013

Dr Fagelman Delita Hooks NYPD IAB Fixing YouTube 18,000 views Thank You!!!!

Dr Fagelman Delita Hooks NYPD IAB Fixing YouTube 18,000 views Thank You!!!!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE

In the text portion a link to Delita Hooks false criminal report and in her letter to NYOD she threatens me with a 2nd false criminal report if I her victim ever comes forward.  Will Bill Bratton protect her and Dr Fagekman who did not fire her the way Ray Kelly and Charles Campisi did for all involved including Det John Vergona commiting crime of coercion and IAB role or is it fixing and favors as 
usual???

Thanks for helping me shame all involve including Ray Kelly, Charles Campisi Internal Affairs and Dr Andrew Fagelman.

This YouTube has over 18,000 views and if you watch Delita Hooks comes 10 or maybe it is 20 feet down the hall --- you will see locked doors -- they are the men and women's bathrooms where she comes after me…   Everyone except the women in the video, Dr Fagelman's pals and corrupt NYPD and corrupt Internal Affairs agree this video proves I was savagely attacked and the NYPD and IAB fixed it and Internal Affairs is a disgrace as well as their is something very wrong with Dr Andrew Fagelman for not firing Delita Hooks.