CityTime Crime SAIC Violates DPA Seattle Contract?
Thursday, December 5, 2013
Top reasons SAIC would want to change their name and split in two, change your name but you can't escape the CityTime curse?
CityTime crime which Richard Valcich's letter proved began before Denault was hired under Rudy Giuliani in my opinion from the get go like SAIC NSA Trailblazer and SAIC FBI Triology -- does SAIC have a license to lie, steal and cheat???? These would be violations of the deferred prosecution agreement but it is an issue of Time hardee har like Preet Bharara refusing to go back in Time CityTime crime Teflon Rudy Teflon Mike Teflon Team Bloomberg. Sure is nice to have friends in The White House and Pentagon bail-outs oops contracts!!!!
Is Seatle Spy deal a violation of CityTime SAIC deferred prosecution agreement? Curious because more senior SAIC should have been arrested along with NYC Gov officials in my opinion.
11. SAIC analysis in part lead to "accidental murder of Afghan People including Children.
10. Bernice Stanfill sued the Company for sex discrimination 1992 won, the overturned then re-won at 1997 retrial
9. Cost/Labor Mischarge settled 1998
8. Conflict of interest violations 2000
8. Iraq Contracts investigation March 2004.
7. The Government claimed SAIC repeatedly misrepresented its progress on the project and caused the government to overpay for its services March 2004
5. Double Billing to the FBI 2006 http://www.contractormisconduct.org/index.cfm/1,73,221,html?ContractorID=47&rankin
4. Bid Rigging. Complaint that Adamec and Knesel, then government employees, conspired with Galloway, SAIC and AES to ensure that they were awared the contract and then later tried to cover up their actions by destroying computer hard drives and documents. July 2009 http://www.contractormisconduct.org/index.cfm/1,73,221,html?ContractorID=47&rankin
3. A jury found that SAIC knowingly submitted 60 false claims for payment and knowingly made 17 false statement to get claims paid on two NRC contracts. July 2008 http://www.contractormisconduct.org/index.cfm/1,73,221,html?ContractorID=47&rankin
2. March 2012 SAIC gets a Deferred Prosecution Agreement for admission of CityTime if they are good dudes for 3 years. http://www.contractormisconduct.org/index.cfm/1,73,221,html?ContractorID=47&rankin
1. Lawsuit settlement September 2013 Mexican lawsuit settled for 11.75 million for overcharging. http://lineschfirm.com/wp/353811-75-million-to-settle-whistleblower/
0. Oakland's Big Brother Contractor (SAIC) Caught with its Hand in the Nuclear Weapon Jar November 2013 http://bayareaintifada.wordpress.com/2013/11/11/oaklands-big-brother-contractor-caught-with-its-hand-in-the-nuclear-weapon-jar/
SAIC split into two in September 2013 siting conflict of interest. Leidos profits have from plummeted since 2012 City Time Fiasco and the remaining company SAIC will annouce earnings too. http://m.bizjournals.com/washington/blog/fedbiz_daily/2013/12/leidos-lowers-2014-forecast--.html?r=full
Posted by Suzannah B. Troy artist at 12/05/2013 07:25:00 AM