Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Gov Cuomo Moreland Act Faux Corrupt Politician Rule


Gov Cuomo Moreland Act Faux Corrupt Politician Rule

* Gov. Andrew Cuomo will create a special Moreland Act commission with subpoena power to investigate legislative corruption, which will have 25 members, including ten district attorneys, and three co-chairmen, the Daily News reports:http://nydn.us/13nM9Y8

City and state summary above and this is my comment  FYI Cuomo didn't put Steve Rattner and Dave Paterson in jail where they belong along with Vito Lopez and we have to pay Sheldon Silver's 1,000 an hour lawyer fess while city hall from Bloomberg patti Harris (her husband appointed to MTA board by mike when mike was pushing corrupt SAIC MTA deal along with Rudy his saic lobbyists once his deputy mayors and Liz Holtzman, Christine Quinn city council --- CityTime crime pushed it thru. 

City hall historic crime in your face billions of dollars over run original contracts even a fortune in over priced consultants my opinion robbed us no arrest nyc gov. 

CityTime Preet Bharara no arrests nyc gov officials 


I was violently attacked punched in they eye first threatened with bodily harm I caught on video.  What I did not catch was first Dr Andrew Fagelman's receptionist Delita hooks yelling at me I have no rights and getting between me and the door violently giving md the finger.  Delita Hooks is also Dr Fagelman's receptionist 155 Spring st she was not fired or arrested but I was told if I did not drop charges I would have to wait 4 days for false weekend arrest held prisoner for being a victim of Dr Andrew Fagelman's violent receptionist and she protected by corrupt cops was allowed to waltz in to Thr first precinct and there is a copy of a letter at the first precinct and internal
Affairs Delita Hooks signature she will file yet another (false) cross complaint if I dare to go after her for assault yet again she is so confident she threatens to file a 2nd false cross complaint.  She doesn't use the word false but the letter in my opinion a confession of guilt of assault and using false cross complaints two as retaliation and a strategy suggested by whom to stay our of jail and so confident is she NYPD and IAB will protected both her false cross complaints as well as her violent assault that without surgery I would be blind in one eye now and have far more painful cervical damage and emotional trauma from dr Fagelman's actions starting with no firing Delita Hooks even though my md demanded Delita Hooks firing and vacated the offices 2 weeks later, NYPD, IAB and of course Delita Hooks for in my opinion lied and also submitted in my opinion false medical reports as I barely touched her trying to ward off her savage repeated attacks to face, body including repeated kicks to vaginal area her barefoot only able to press against my vaginal area not actually kick as she hope, hair pulling ripping it hair, damaged my Iphone case repeatedly slapping phone and my hand rather than close the door.  

How corrupt are NYPD and IAB 9 months no arrest for false cross complaint assault and battery, possible witness tampering with associates possible aggravated harassment associated and md staff involved in lying to NYPD possible accomplices.