Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Suzannah Troy Once a Supporter of The NYPD Files Lawsuit posted on Scribd



 Southern District of New York

 Suzannah B. Troy
 vs.
 City of New York; New York City
 Commissioner Raymond Kelly; New York Police Department (NYPD)
 Internal Affairs Bureau
 Chief Campisi IAB Chief
 New York Police Department NYPD
 Deputy Inspector Winski, NYPD Lt Angelo Burgos, NYPD Sgt Chen, NYPD Detective John Vergona, NYPD Detective Andy Dwyer, NYPD IAB Integrity Unit Lt. Agnes, IAB Sgt. Mary O'Donnell
by Suzannah Troy





(for those I sent early version added First Precinct breasts and for everyone else added honorable retired Judge Mollen our talk on how to get a commission....I want to make a statement and I did...
if need be I will "slim down" oi vey.   It was not in my best interest to including everything I did but I did.

I am from the school of more is more but I know the real world less is more.
1) I filed yesterday and was assigned Judge Nathan.  I am an artist representing myself.


2) achieved goal to put on SCRIBD to shame all and down the road to effect change...I will do more to encourage poor people to step forward pro se,  not about wining or losing but to get NYPD abuse out the world wide web including on to scribd and to bring Federal Change.

I felt I had to add EVERYTHING as if today was my last day on earth. 

I heard the 911 Tech system collapsed again yesterday and I have not be able to address because of this -- filing this lawsuit and this morning I go to meet with the process server downtwon.

 I will pay even more money to serve everybody.

I wrote an note on scribd for people without money tips to go after Internal Affairs and just borrow what I have posted up there from Jane's hard work so we can ask for Federal Changes to hold police accountable.  Shocking but Nationally if police don't want to investigate a rape and murder they don't have to.

Suzannah B. Troy's lawsuit per se -- Jane's did amazing job and than I had to go over the top as if this was my last moment on earth included everything -- I felt like this will be my one and only chance.  Groan.  (I did also wanted cyber stalking abuse Google YouTube d the wiki page on me censorship deleted all in there so I wanted everything documented and I connected the dots for OVER ACHIEVERS  --- this legal document connects 911 tech corruption but you have to read all 50 pages sorry folks.  911 connections me and a woman creative policing under DI Bologna same detective squad goal to shut her up silence shut her down.


I am an outsider I have always been such so I want to thank //////  //////// famed civil rights lawyer  who would not want me to even mention him but he really cares about New York City characters me included and his humanity and kindness to me thanks and gratitude....

There are 2 other lawyers who also have shown me such humanity -- one this am because I was so overwhelmed to even go file this so thanks for your support as well.

The NYPD fixing has interferred with  Delita Hooks and time is running out....   She really needs to get sued .  I want to sue Dr Fagelman so badly and I may have up to 3 years.   At least I have the YouTube with 14,201 views.




Very emotional for me.... so thanks for tuning in.
xoxoxoxo
Suzannah

Suzannah Troy Once a Supporter of the NYPD Lawsuit Against NYPD