Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Ask Mayor Bloomberg About Suzannah Troy Assaulted at MD office and why she is suing the NYPD IAB


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em


Ask Mayor Bloomberg About Suzannah Troy Assaulted at MD office and why she is suing the NYPD IAB

The mayor says crime is down.   Ask him why this violent crime was not part of the 01 police stats. 


Without surgery I would have gone blind. Ask Bloomberg by Dr Andrew Fagelman did not fire Delita Hooks and would Bloomberg fire an employee that punched a customer?  I was a customer of an md that shared the office and could have been a potential customer of Delita hooks boss but in my opinion he is not ethical because he did not fire her for violating my body and rights in a shared medical office where she sits up front and there are no name tags defining who works for who and what are their names but Delita Hooks got my name and I did not have hers.  All the women in the video had my name but I did not have theirs.  

Never filed a law suit filed my first wake up 4 am -- I went to get medical care a cyst removed $430 dollars worth of billing and wake up furious angry at a violent liar Delita Hooks who has caused to much harm to my life my body and mind and she brought in my opinion corrupt cops and nyod IAB CCRB commission to combat police corruption in to my world showing me how either inept false or corrupt they all are. Let me give you the name of one police officer involved that was honest.  So far in my opinion I can't but they all deposited their pay checks including IAB and if they qualified for over time I wan to know how much thru have made over the last few years for sure including 2012.

Despite video, photos with defensive wounds, medical records too date never treated as a victim and finally 9 months after assault and 9 months of in my opinion alleged witness and aggravated harassment via YouTube comments the youtube abuse has stopped all of the sudden and finally getting counsellimg for being a victim of a violent crime and being a victim of abuse of power starting with Dr Fagelman's receptionist.

Wake up very upset.   Video with adult rating because of Dr Fagelman's violent employee attacking me now has an adult rating and 14,200 views.  Dr Andrew Fagelman 155 Spring St in my opinion an evil man and all involved let their wife, or daughter or mother be abused, violated, patient rights and I am alleging patient privacy violated in. Medical office.  I have lots of questions I want to ask them all under oath.