Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Monday, July 29, 2013

NYC Commission on Human Rights Another Fraud?


NYC Commission on Human Rights Another Fraud?

Dr Andrew Fagelman of 155 Spring Street's receptionist office manager who sits at the very front of a desk that have no name plates or employees distinguishing who is who and who works for whom has "Delite" aka Delita Hooks a violent abusive receptionist office manager who berated me

shouting You Have NO RIGHTS!

I went there to get medical care to have a cyst removed from my arm.  I have more rights than on the streets of NYC.   It's Mike Bloomberg's NYC which is like Putin-ville but last time I checked I have a First Amendment right to a voice as well but Delita Hooks wanted to deny me that when many medical facilities and offices welcome feed back and even the NYC Commission asked for feed back and I gave the org a very low rating.

The lawyer I met with in my opinion may not have been very bright because after I handed him the lawsuit which names NYPD and Internal Affairs he came back and said this is a criminal matter an he knew I went to the NYPD so he referred me to CCRB.

I would have laughed if it was not sooooo tragic.


I said CCRB and the Commission to Combat Police Corruption are named in the lawsuit.

(Note I name them but do not sue them....although they should be sued in my opinion....).

NYC Commission on Human Rights Another Fraud?
Add it to CCRB, Commission to Combat Police Corruption, Internal Affairs, 311, Department of Investigation who ignored whistle blowers on CityTime, 911 and how much else corrupt as well as the conflict of interest committee that allows Bloomberg, patti harris, even a lawyer with the city of NY to have his kid work guess where.... yet Mike has city workers lectured on not hiring friends, etc.



I was warned the parameters for this particular NYC Human rights commission (aka corrupt myopic?)  is extremely narrow but to the point of willfully obtuseness?



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE

The lawyer refused to look at this video.  I told him if he refused to take my Justice card asking people to look at the video I would write him up in the evaluation for refusing to watch the video so he took the card but he never EVER looked at the video of Delita Hooks threatening me with bodily harm.

Mike Bloomberg's corrupt NYC...!!!!!!!!!!

We can be assured that every division of NYC Gov pays people with a salary and every perk they can imagine and not but the People are screwed one way or another.

The lawyer that I couldn't help but think was not very bright since he referred me to CCRB -- that has to be shockingly stupid since I was a victim of a violent crime and he had the lawsuit in his hand but hey he got paid for his time will mine was wasted....he got everything that I was deprived of including basic human rights and decency and I can't help but wonder if a person of Color was told by a white violent receptionist who are you you have no rights if this might have been handled a little differently?

Delita Hooks was violent and bias against me.  I was told perhaps she was jealous of me but whatever it was it was driven by hate and was violent extremely so with first a verbal assault, a threat of bodily harm, menacing, violent hand gesture.

Of course typical of Bloomberg ville they wanted info on me and I did not fill out the form....just one giving the agency the lowest rating possible.

Do you think the receptionist threw my negative evaluation away?