Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Law Suit NYPD Det Hassan Hamdy Murdered Noel Polanco


Law Suit NYPD Det Hassan Hamdy Murdered Noel Polanco 

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/mom-national-guardsman-fatally-shot-nypd-sue-city-article-1.1399451




"The mother of an unarmed National Guardsman slain by an NYPD detective will file a federal lawsuit Tuesday against New York City and the man who shot her son on the Grand Central Parkway, the Daily News has learned.
Noel Polanco, 22, was shot once in the chest by Emergency Service Unit Detective Hassan Hamdy, who said the victim was reaching under the car seat after being ordered to keep his hands on the steering wheel."


Noel Polanco was unarmed.  Maybe he couldn't hear Hassan but Hassan perhaps due to adrelaine shit him but it seems like murder.  

I was a victim of 2 sets of corrupt detectives at the First Precinct that fixed a violent crime for Dr Andrew Fagelman who did not fire his violent receptionist office manager who started her assault by telling me I have no rights and the NYPD must agree because they refused to meet me but only met with my violent attacker.  

I was a victim of a violent crime and the corrupt cops never treated me as a crime victim.

Do you think something is seriously wrong with NYPD?

http://www.ovs.ny.gov/Files/OVS%20Rights%20of%20CV%20booklet%20-%202011.pdf

This link details the rights of crime victims in NYC. Based on your experiences, you might be interested in part 4, The right to be free from intimidation: http://www.ovs.ny.gov/Files/OVS%20Rights%20of%20CV%20booklet%20-%202011.pdf

Part 4

FYI:  NYPD corruption fixing a violent crime on behalf of Delita Hooks and in my opinion Dr. Fagelman for not firing her fixed by the NYPD with Det John Vergona using intimidation, threatening me with false imprisonment knowingly using her false cross complaint... and that I must wait 4 days for false arrest to weekend all with the goal to force me to drop the charges as I had serious and dangerous injuries most specifically my eye..

were the NYPD taking extra steps to brought that medical office and the violence by preventing me from being a victim and getting the services and support I need as  a victim?

Yes in my opinion.  Why did the NYPD take such gross and corrupt steps on behalf of Dr. Andrew Faeglman's employee a receptionist office manager