Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

NYPD Must Have Outside Federal Monitor not Inspector General like CCRB, IAB and Commission to Combat Police Corruption = NYC Gov Fraudsters

NYPD Must Have Outside Federal Monitor not Inspector General like CCRB, IAB and Commission to  Combat Police Corruption = NYC Gov Fraudsters

* New York City lawyers filed papers in Manhattan federal court saying that the likely addition of an inspector general for the New York Police Department would make a potential federal monitor for its stop-and-frisk program redundant, the Daily News writes: http://nydn.us/18kZNOK

We need a Federal Outside Monitor and not just for Stop and Frisk!  I was a victim of a violent crime and not one detective involved in fixing this violent crime for Dr. Andrew Fagelman's employee Delita Hooks would meet with me the victim but did meet with my violent attacker. 

Det John Vergona and Delita Hooks's Detective Andy Dwyer who's name I just learned 9 months later because he never contacted me also had their supervisors protecting them and all will be named in a law suit.  Before 2 YouTubes of mine were illegally removed from YouTubeland I was mocked that my law suits will go no where but I am asking New Yorkers to step up the law suits win or lose case or no case and put them on Scribd so we can take them to a federal level and demand change that the police must be head accountable and to date to many laws actually protect police corruption and I have 2 sets of NYPD detectives and supervisors refusing to do their jobs and also involved in preventing me from reporting Delita Hooks filed a false cross complaint but based on the video proof they should have gone to the DA themselves.

* New York City lawyers filed papers in Manhattan federal court saying that the likely addition of an inspector general for the New York Police Department would make a potential federal monitor for its stop-and-frisk program redundant, the Daily News writes: http://nydn.us/18kZNOK




Note if the NYPD are not doing their job and you want to sue the first thing you must do is go to IAB and than include IAB in the law suit because IAB will most likely protect corrupt cops and their you do have grounds and it will be harder for NYC gov to toss.

I will post my law suit in scribd with the hopes that more People come forward and do what I do and with tips and a note if you earn under $20 grand you can get the court to waive filing charges.

Thank the corrupt NYPD detectives at the First Precinct Det Squad starting with Det John Vergona who even refused to meet me to see serious damage to my eye, neck and defensive wounds on my arm.

With out eye surgery I would have gone blind.
Named in my law suit also IAB chief Campisi, DI Edward Winski, Lt. Angelo Burgos and Sgt Chen.

I asked commissioner Kelly, IAB asked via phone, Ed Winski, Lt Burgos either via email or mail for badge numbers of Sgt Chen and Vergona's badge numbers.

I asked IAB for det Andy Dywer's name and his partner's name and IAB refused to give it to me so I filed a complaint against them without their names....