Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

NYPD Sgt. Chen earns less than Det John Vergona 2010?



http://new-york-employees.findthedata.org/l/965779/Richard-Chen

If Richard Chen is the the Sgt  Chen of the Det Squad at the First Precinct I am wondering if they violated my civil rights.  I have 90 days to file and I am starting my count from Oct. 20 when I was coerced in to dropping charges.

I am researching their salaries because Sgt Chen of the First Precinct and I don't know if this is the same Chen and Det John Vergona in my opinion violated my civil rights and I expressed other concerns to Internal Affairs.

Sgt Chen who violated my civil rights along with Det. John Vergona in opinion -- who played with me and abused their power in my opinon -- if this Chen is Richard Chen than John Vergona earned more money in 2010 than his supervisor and I can't get either one to face my in person.
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2012/11/nypd-det-john-vergona-first-precinct.html
Today Chen toyed with me, appears to have lied to me and violated my civil rights so I want to see how much he earns to do so -- abuse his power.  I did report him to Internal affairs.

Sgt Chen did not offer me his name so could this be him?
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2012/11/sgt-chen-det-squad-told-me-come-in-than.html
NameRichard Chen
BranchNew York City
AgencyPolice Department
Sub AgencyPolice Department
PositionSergeant D/A Supervisor Detective Squad
Year2010
Pay BasisAnnual
Pay Rate$100,054
Salary$95,544
Overtime$5,282
Hire DateJuly 07, 2019
Salary Start Date01/01/10
Salary End Date12/31/10