Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

NYPD Mina 15 Years Jail as I fight Corruption First Precinct Det Squad John Vergona


http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/ex_nypd_officer_gets_years_in_prison_nUZb0QEe6SLw1nUVjpkm9M

NYPD Mina stole fellow NYPD cops guns out of their lockers at the 9th Precinct ---
he stole bullet proof vests and even an ipad because he had to feed his drug addiction.

These is the same locker room where NYPD Heroin Rape cop Ken Moreno hid heroin in his locker and one term Cy Vance said hey we will roll the heroin in to one year.
Meanwhile Moreno a sex predator walks free as we wait for Justice.

Every day I think of corrupt Det John Vergona who violated me in every possible he could without meeting me -- he used a crime -- a false complaint to make another crime by the same one go away -- the way NYPD do to lower stats.

Sgt. Chen his supervisor begrudingly said I could come in and report the crime -- a false complaint -- why did I have to come in DI Ed Winski and Chen heard it from me  but okay I went in I was turned away so I reported Chen and his supervisor Lt. Angelo Burgos who was also told about this to Internal Affairs.

I reported this to IA in Oct but according to IA they are counting until Nov and the Chief of IA's office has it.

I am suing the City of New York 90 days from when Det. John Vergona told me to turn myself in for not dropping charges.   That is cutting close to the time frame IA to get back to me and I tell you this because I want to know whether to include IA in the law suit.

I am including Commish Kelly, Deputy Inspector Ed Winski, Lt. Angelo Burgos, Sgt Chen, Det John Vergona and other det from the first precinct involved....stay tuned...

http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/11/i-did-nothing-to-provoke-assault-dr.html

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2012/11/painful-strange-feeling-my-period.html