Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Sunday, November 25, 2012

The NY Times My Video On Mysterious Josh Rechnitz Controversy


 Such extreme exhaustion -- do deeply traumatized from being assaulted by Dr Andrew Fagelman receptionist and NYPD abuse - md and police both more than fail me I did not understand this piece  "The Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz" by David Goodman is in today, Sunday's NYT which means larger readership.  




First big article ran in Sunday's hard copy on Giuseppi Logan.  They even included a photo of us together sitting on the bench Tompkins Square Park. 

Google returned my work and gave me a written apology which is rare because I am rarely to ever given apologies ususally false blame.  We pleased to get this write-up with link to my video I yet view which I am proud of.  I scooped everybody which Josh pointed out as he asked me to remove my work. He looks cute and he comes across sincere and beautiful. No way I am removing the video.  I loathe the taxi lobbyist Maureen Connelly for pushing Josh to remove my work. 


"The Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz" by David Goodman in a yet another controversy because the elusive philanthropist tried to get Troy to remove her YouTube interview with him.   News media outlets looking for a photograph of Mr. Rechnitz after the announcement resorted to one of the only pictures they could find: an image of Mr. Rechnitz, hair sticking out from under a knitted cap, taken from a 2009 video interview.
Mr. Rechnitz had tried to get the video taken down before and after the announcement, said Suzannah B. Troy, 50, an artist who shot the clip and posted it on YouTube. “I’d appreciate it if you would please take that video down,” he wrote to her in July in an e-mail, which she provided to The New York Times. “It’s a pretty unflattering shot the media grabbed from the video.”
She refused. “It’s authentic; you look like a Williamsburg hipster,” she remembered telling him. (Ms. Connelly later released a more buttoned-up studio portrait.)




Here is the photo referenced in the previous article and The New York Times gave Suzannah B. Troy photo on-line but not in the print version which started on the front page and ended with Troy's photo on the last page of the A section.