Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Benjamin Brafman Super Lawyer Julien Chabbott's lawyer Look At Ferrari The NYPD refused to ticket!


Dear Benjamin Brafman -- See this Ferrari -- I called the First Precinct -- they refused to ticket!
The plate had a metal frame and I believe it is the same company that the illegally parked SUV with the fake NYPD parking placard had which the NYPD refused to ticket as well!

I don't like your client but I don't like being violently assaulted by dr. andrew fagelman's receptionist and than be threatened with false imprisonment unless I drop assault charges based on a the violent woman who assaulted me's false cross complaint filed after me against me which my video of her threatening me with bodily harm proves her false complaint is false.  So corrupt Det at the first precinct used a crime -- a false complaint to make another crime go away.  The first precinct is creative when it comes to policing.

http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/08/fake-nypd-parking-placard-in-suv.html

Benjamin Brafman:  When I reported to Internal Affairs I found a fake NYPD parking placard parked for quite a while in front of the Mercer and I couldn't get the NYPD to ticket it -- it took 24 hours to get through to IA -- and the Det I spoke with and showed him my iphone with the many attempts to reach IA to report this fake NYPD parking placard told me he would have to write IA up because I had tried and tried to reach them and at that time IA had an answering machine which took 13 rings to pick up.  I hung up after 10.  So he reported IA and I think it took another year for IA to change their system so you don't ring and ring with no one anwering until the 13th ring but what does it matter.  It takes rape or murder to wake IA out of it's coma.

Ben Brafman - IA to my knowledge did little to nothing about that fake NYPD placard and my guess is that person had connections.  I had called the First Precinct repeatedly, emailed and wrote DI Ed Winski than Capt Winski who never got back me but once and and the than manager Michael Rawson had a heated discussion and after Winski did issue one parking ticket.  Rawson wanted Winski to come out with a measuring tape and ticket Vets over inches but ignore the illegal parking scam The Mercer Hotel ran using the loading and unloading as private parking with valet service and the valets/doormen earn tips.

Only one other time did I see a ticket issued -- 2 tickets grand total in all the time the cars where chronically parked out there -- I remember because Rawson not gone would demand the NYPD come at his beck and call and ticket veterans and ignore the illegally parked cars.  I use to call the manager of the mercer the commander of the precinct.


but as I was to learn from in my opinion corrupt cop NYPD Eugene Schatz http://www.1stprecinctcc.org/page/3/ listed as one of the First Precincts cops of the year -- I believe for catching a bank robber......

Schatz was chatting with the staff like they had him on speed dial so I reported him and he jumped in to his squad car with his beautiful young partner and aggressively barked out me that they can park there..I told him I was leaving a voice mail for IA and I am glad he spoke loudly.  He was telling me that the friends/clients of the mercer can park illegally in the loading and unloading.   That is illegal.

It seem clear to me that Eugene Schatz was privy to an arrangement that Hotel had with the police precinct.

Well I reported Schatz to IA and again IA and I reported to Winski as well -- both did nothing...

I approached The Mercer to take photos of the illegally parked cars summer 2010 because the Veterans were being ticketed over bullshit -- sorry I am so tired --- a Vet Vendor alerted NYPD of a bomb Times Square but that was lost on than Capt  Winski the new commander who wanted to impress the 1 percenters by wiping the vendors off the street.

When I had my protest -- 15 minutes only because the Veterans had to get back to work -- 5 minutes before it ended we caught NYPD PO Eugene Schatz using his siren illegally to harass us but it took him so long to do so we packed up and the Vets returned to work.   You can hear the sirens and it was no emergency so another abuse of power he was reported and IA did nothing.



Internal Affairs had their own difficulties this year.  IA is now in charge of the parking placards for the NYPD and did not get all the NYPD 2012 parking placards out until March 2012 so I called for the NYPD to stop ticketing the Little People until the NYPD had their 2012 parking placards because it is disconcerting to see them parked with outdated parking placards.






ps Benjamin Brafman -- I saw a retired NYPD commander come out and in front of me told a young cop from the 6th Precinct to not ticket an illegally parked car of a Rudin employee but the car was illegally parked. I told the cop to ticket it and he did.  I asked who that guy was and the young cop lied to me and told me that was an MD that treated him at St. Vincent's Hospital.

Do you think the Mercer Hotel has any high ranking retired NYPD helping them out?


These NYPD refused to ticket our Vets so Michael Rawson had water thrown out the window on to them.

http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/08/henry-buhl-illegal-planters-displacing.html  Henry Buhl of Vesco Infamy dropped these illegal planters and if Occupy Wall St. had done so there would have been arrests and instant removal.

The First Precinct is the precinct of the one percent -- they rule and of creative stat fixing so me being assaulted never happened according to the first precinct.  Nice huh.