Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

NYPD Sgt Rogers Alleged Punch someone call Sgt. Chen Det Vergona they may be able to help u out


http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/off_duty_nypd_busted_in_alleged_dFzRqsulQ3x8WfUaga6uqK

Sgt. Rogers:  Vergona might suggest you file a false cross complaint?

http://nypdstatcreativestatfixing.blogspot.com/2012/10/nypd-det-1st-precinct-makes-violent.html
The first precinct Det John Vergona and his Sgt. Chen can give your arresting NYPD officers tips on how to make violent assaults disappear...

I am waiting on Internal Affairs to hear what they have to say.

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2012/11/i-did-nothing-to-provoke-dr-fagelmans.html?m=1


Sgt. Chen even begrudlingly said I could report the false complaint a crime comitted right in the precinct by the woman who threatened me with bodily harm a receptionist at a medical office where I was a patient.  I was verbally berated, stalked and than violently given the finger and than she smiled so I pulled out my camera.  Watch her take off her shoes to get momentum to punch me in the eyes

Sgt. Rogers call Sgt Chen and Det Vergona the NYPD Det Squad First Precinct.  They might be able to help you.

Chen said lady come in.  I was told I had to come in to report.  When I did I was turned away so I report him to IA as well.