Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Saturday, November 24, 2012

I did nothing to provoke assault Dr Fagelman's Violent Receptionist


Sadly I was asked what did I do to provoke attack.  The answer is nothing. The day after the attack I had an MRI for my neck which she hurt worse by running at me punching me in the eye, grabbing my hair which she wouldn't let go of. I did not fight back until 3 assault to my body. At the imaging place they ask for written feedback and I wrote please consider paper cups - they are better for the environment. I also asked and was not berated, trashed, stalked to exit door and asaulted. 

I had a cyst removed.  As I exited I asked politely and nicely would you consider paper cups instead of styrofoam.  She stood up and said who are you to say anything.  I said it is the first amendment right to speak up.  She berated me got out from behind long reception area trashing me -- followed me back to my MD who was sadly in the examine room. I signaled to Dee and asked what's with her?
(This was to a group of women behind another long desk I had happily said goodbye to. They were never interviewed.)


 She followed me to exit and violently gave me the finger and smiled.   So over the top, so shocked decided to document. Alerted her I was now filming.  I looked beautiful and felt so happy. I was wearing a protest sign demanding a hospital.   The lead Det John Vergona I believe is a misogynist and felt I deserved what I got.  I was a patient that payed hundreds of $ for medical care to remove small cyst and have it byopsied.  A medical office is suppose to be a safe place like a police precinct.  I did not provoke her. She had road rage. What is wrong with someone that she could be so rageful.  She ran at me with a closed fist and punched me in the eye, grabbed my hair and also kicked me in the groin.  I effectively fought back after the third assault to my body but she caused a contusion in my eye, bleeding around my eye and hurt my neck which was in bad shape.  I had an MRI.  

I was in a medical office and I have two questions would u ask a rape victim what she did to provoke an attack and will you sign my petition. 

Sad I am victimized again and she provoked me standing up aggressively and asserting I had no right to speak up. Who am I.  I suggest you look at yelp reviews. 

http://www.change.org/petitions/nypd-sgt-chen-det-vergona-det-squad-1st-precinct-making-assault-dissapear-resign-federal-investigation-nypd-corruption-abuse-of-power

Det Vergona told me he would interview everybody in response to what appeared to be more harassment on behalf of Dee the violent receptionist.  I forwarded him a series of youtube comments and asked if he wanted me to give his telephone number.  He says no. He would interview everybody. I questioned if this was witness tampering. The harassing comments stopped. Note the comments started on a video before I posted assault and when I pointed out open investigation witness tampering the harassment did stop.

Besides the video of have photos before and after assault which show immediately bleeding under the skin by the eye as well as defensive wounds on my left forearm - 2 marks I believe are from the key on her wrist that became a weapon.  


After two weeks he still had not gone.  He did not know she sat by exit.  He wasn't aware it is closed off so she really had to go out of her way to get out from behind the desk to stalk me.  Only 4 people other than Dee were interviewed and those are the women in the video yelling no Dee don't do it.  they were interviewed by Dee's detective she got from filing false complaint another crime.  

A website listing salaries suggest Det Vergona earned more than his supervisor in 2010 earning 20 grand in overtime.  Chen refused to let me report a crime -- the false complaint.  He decided I could report if I came in and when I did I was told I couldn't.  He refused to come down and explain why he had me come down to the precinct to blow me off.

The video proves they lied along with Dee. Det Vergona refused to interview my MD who removed the cyst and saw me immediately after the attack.  He refused to interview women who heard me aske politely would you consider paper cups. He refused to interview the women staff members by the examine rooms who saw Dee stalk as I tried to find my MD for help.


The video proves they lied along with Dee. Det Vergona refused to interview my MD who removed the cyst and saw me immediately after the attack.  He refused to interview women who heard me aske politely would you consider paper cups. He refused to interview the women staff members by the examine rooms who saw Dee stalk as I tried to find my MD for help.

The video proves Dee broke yet another law walking in to the First Precinct committing a crime in the precinct filing a false complaint which the corrupt cops used as a cross complaint to make a violent unprovoked attack in a medical office go away.  A medical office is suppose to be a safe pleasure.  Dee is part of Fagelman's medical staff and she irrational stood up, aggressively berated me, gives me finger, when I want to document - please give me the finger again she feels she now has a right to hit me?

This was a doctors office.  I paid for medical care and a safe place to receive it. She and these women work for doctors that share an office with my MD who vacated the premises after this violent assault. 

No one deserves this treatment.   When I suggested paper cups she could have said "thank you".

Funny but protestor of stop and frisk outside the precinct that falsely arrested them were told the same thing I was by a corrupt cop to stay out of trouble not his exact words.  I never have been.  I never have assaulted anyone let alone grabbed their hair. I have done countless peaceful protests and never have been arrested or assaulted anyone.