Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Mayor Bloomberg being Yelled down over 911 Aug 20 to break 800 views





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pj_Mk2JOEQ&feature=share&list=UUmCef-t72tojrbQ3d8UW2LA  (In case YouTube doesn't something weird here is the direct link.  The video should have Lt. O'Sullivan, Intelligence Division,  short but better looking than Daniel Day Lewis and Patrick Stewart)



Reminder, Aug 20, before I filmed this I called the FBI and spoke to an FBI agent.   I told her we need a criminal investigation in to ECTP the 911 Tech System -- I told her it wouldn't hold up --

I gave her John Liu's CityTime 2 Press release and his audit as reference.  Liu gave Cy Vance the audit and a request for a criminal investigation and just like St. Vincent's no investigation.

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2012/11/john-liu-911-audit-criminal.html

John Liu requested a criminal investigation almost half a year ago and nothing.

Most of my blogs have a demand for a criminal investigation up top.

http://bloombergnewzzz.blogspot.com/2012/11/ny-post-editors-911-son-of-citytime.html


http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2012/11/reminder-i-was-violently-threatened-and.html

Also I was violently assaulted and the First Precinct Det Squad acted like I deserved it and I was a patient assaulted by a medical doctor's receptionist who was irrational and stalking me around the offices as I searched for my MD to ask for help and followed me to the door where she violently gave me the finger.   It was so over the top violent and crazy I turned on my video and asked her to please give me the finger again.

I believe I may have a shocker bit of news about the very same det squad doing the same thing but worse to a victim and it ties in to the 911 Tech mega scandal.  Stay tuned.  The det. got very creative even more so and I am filing notice 90 days from when I was coerced to drop the charges and the Det Squad used a false complaint...