Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Mayor Bloomberg 911 Hurricane Sandy Political Censorship Sexual Discrimination Google YouTube


If anyone is organizing sexual discrimination and political censorship lawsuits against Google -- please contact me. My email is up top of my SuzannahBTroy artist dot com website.

By the way, I am the only one asking how many deaths from Hurricane Sandy are 911 related and I don't accept mayor Bloomberg's "none" so other than setting myself on fire like monks have done (and I love the FDNY too much -- I do what I can to bring attention to the largest crimes in NYC Gov history so far covered up.  Bloomberg's third term way more corruption has come to the surface than Koch's.)

What can I do to bring attention to the 2 largest Corruption Scams ever in NYC Gov.
Two videos given Age Restriction:



Suzannah B. Troy Only One to Report Denault vs SAIC, Denault Won & More Blacked Out News!



Although we think this is a very "lonely" guy that emails me for years now like we have a relationship and after the last 2 emails on his concerns for my exposure I find myself flagged and I do not answer him Google is age restricting my work which is a form of censorship as well as sexual discrimination.

Class Action Law Suit Google YouTube -- Sexual Discrimation -- Gender and Political Censorship
Even it it takes years please include me if anyone is organizing a class action law suit against Google YouTube because Google allows men to be topless but not women but I am not even topless and there are men and women showing a lot more than me that are not age restricted including full frontal male nudity I am told in OZ -- Chris what's his name.

Unless they stop age restricting me I want to join forces to sue and there is a massive amount of graphic sexually YouTubes with no age restriction to easily prove my case and yours.



Please write press@google.com

Ask them to stop the sexual discrimination and political censorship of my work. 
Thanks and gratitude. 
Subject: Fwd: Notification of action taken on your YouTube video 911 Bloomberg
When are you going to stop the attempted efforts to violate my Freedom of speech, limit me in a on going blatant cyberharassment.  

The Bloomberg SAIC CityTime, ECTP 911 video age restricted and you have not removed that. 


These are huge stories and Google continues to empower lonely stalkers bent on toying with me. 

You have full frontal make nudity Oz, massive cleavage that makes me look flat as an artist I am always talking about the male gaze and power grabs do if u support this sexual and political discrimation this is part 2 and I hope to be part of a class action law suit down the road. 

This is political interference and harassment.

With anger and disgust,
Suzannah B. Troy

Begin forwarded message:
From: YouTube Service <noreply@youtube.com>
Date: November 17, 2012, 3:07:40 PM EST
To: Suzannah\
Subject: Notification of action taken on your YouTube video

Regarding your account:Suzannahartist
The YouTube Community has flagged one or more of your videos as inappropriate. Once a video is flagged, it is reviewed by the YouTube Team against our Community Guidelines. Upon review, we have determined that the following video(s) contain content that may not be suitable for all viewers:
Mayor Bloomberg Hurricane Corruption 911
As a result, we have age-restricted this content.
For more information on YouTube's Community Guidelines and how they are enforced, please visit the help center http://www.google.com/support/youtube/bin/answer.py?answer=92486.
Sincerely,
The YouTube Team




By the way -- there is nothing you can see on my YouTubes you can't see on the streets of NYC and on a beach but YouTube has sexual explicit and graphic videos without warnings and full frontal male nudity.  Lady Gaga and Madonna's YouTubes do not have sexual warnings.

http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/08/john-waters-sex-raunch-no-adult-warning.html
The above link is Louis Flores post and he created the term "E-Burka" for the first video below that was age restricted wrongly as a form of political and sexual harassment, censorship and discrimination.



Suzannah B. Troy Only One to Report Denault vs SAIC, Denault Won & More Blacked Out News!



Note:  I consider myself like a mix of Joan Rivers and Mike Wallace but more a lot more Mae West than Joan as you can tell from my cleavage.