Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Gov Andy Cuomo 25 Member Commission to Investigate Corruption A Fraud and Forget Ray Kelly

* Gov. Andrew Cuomo and state Attorney General Eric Schneiderman announced a 25-member commission to investigate public corruption cases and recommend changes to the state’s election and campaign finance laws, The New York Times reports: http://on.wsj.com/12DB6bs

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/kelly_joins_cuomo_corruption_busters_jjKfSsPGLSV2j9d77ZZGTO


Suzannah B. Troy 's comment posted on the WSJ website -- let's see if it remains up.


Cuomo Andy Cuomo let Steve Rattner pay to not go to jail, pay to not plead guilty and Cuomo and Judy Kaye fixed it my opinion so Dave Paterson our accidental gov did not go to jail for witness tampering SPOUSAL ABUSE (try doing what Deve Paterson and Dave Johnson did to Cuomo's daughters and get away with it)
and Christine Quinn invites Dave Paterson and Vito Lopez to her wedding along with Cuomo and judge judy kaye marries Quinn to her pal -- a political wedding. Cuomo and Quinn shunted how much money to Lopez and Lopez is preparing to run for City Council. Lopez could run brooklyn from a prison cell.

The level of corruption from albany to city hall is staggering with Bloomberg Quinn pushing through an illegal third term the way they pushed through billions of dollars in over rides mostly on tech contracts like CityTime, 911, my guess 311, NYCAPS, NYWiNS, etc and high priced consultants yet not one arrest of one NYC gov official and no one calling for Bloomberg Quinn's resignation except me for years now. 

We can't even vote against Quinn with the new tech that had us using pencils like key city workers use on 911 and CityTime....

http://youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE Here is video proving everything I write below and yet NYPD and Dr Fagelman believe Delita Hooks had a right to violent assault me despite the video. Last time I check no employee has a right to hit a medical patient.

I handed commissioner Ray Kelly my "justice card" about how NYPD fixed me being violently assaulted at a doctors office Dr. Andrew Fagelman 155 Spring St and without surgery from Delita Hooks running punch to my eye as I held 2 bags, my iphone and my arms numb yet no arrest and I was coerced in to dropping charges my injuries so serious and my health so diminished including from the NYPD det involved in threatening me yelling at me you are going to drop the charges and I don't care if you have two black eyes. Det. John Vergon would not answer why I had to wait 4days to be false arrested and I agreed twice to be false arrested and wait the 4 days until my vision so messed up and my neck Ron Kuby talked me avoiding the weekend stay with a collapsed bladder as well not from the assault and Det. Verona would not explain why I had to wait 4 days arrest the Jew on the Sabbath? Are you anti-Semitic? No answers just turn myself in using Delita Hooks false cross complaint to be arrested for being a victim of a violent assault at an MD"s office.

I fed exed Commish Ray kelly 4 days after the assault with a Peace project to stop the violence and bring communities hope and asked him why no arrest and I am still asking him 9 months later.

Commish Kelly has fallen from grace and needs to step down. He is not suitable for anything involving corruption as his own police department is rife with corruption. Not news The Ramos Trial plus how many rapists, drug traffickers, gun traffickers, even Cy Vance's NYPD Det for tapping people arrested for stealing money so is anyone investigating if he did illegal tapping for money as well?

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2013/07/wsj-howard-saul-quinn-opponents.html
this is more on cover-ups corruption NYC gov and even how media killing the news 911 and city tie