Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The Wall Street Journal Clueless on Christine Quinn Betrayals Including 911 and CityTime Corruption



If The Wall Street Journal or any investigative journalist did their homework than Bill Thompson and Christine Quinn would both be knocked out of the mayoral race and Quinn would be forced out along with Bloomberg for their roles pushing through mega bucks in over-runs for 911 and CityTime corruption.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/133525827/Roots-of-Betrayal-The-Ethics-of-Christine-Quinn-Copyright-2013-by-Louis-Flores-Uncorrected-Proof-Not-For-Sale-Excerpt  

Here is the untold story of Christine Quinn --- Roots of Betrayal.....

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2013/06/suzannah-b-troy-testifying-city-hall.html

I am testifying at City Hall Friday on the 911 Tech Corruption and Ambulance response time...I will have to FOIL requests -- one answered by the NYPD from 250 Broadway where a 74 year old man waiting on a long line in the freezing cold with 200 members of Quinn's district all waiting to testify they demand a hospital not Rudin Luxury Condos -- he past out.   The ambulance took close to a 1/2 hour and the FOIL shows it went to the wrong address.

I had a meeting at City Hall with Christine Quinn and I brought Norman Siegel and Community Members.  I will bring the talking points.

We asked Quinn to release FDNY response times.  I was lead to believe she would.  She did not.
Chuck Meara based on his "friend" at the first precinct said there was no ambulance despite 200 plus witnesses including an NYPD Sgt I asked to call for me because my hands were numb from the freezing cold.

Chuck Meara refused to believe it took close to a 1/2 hour and now we know why.

I also have the FOIL Response for Mark Carson's murder from the FDNY telling me I need Mark's permission to get ambulance response time.  I have a source that has given me intel Mark's death mirrored Ariel Russo's -- that NYPD were calling where is the ambulance?

I will testify about some of the history of 911 Tech corruption and Christine Quinn and Bill Thompson could have shut it down just like CityTime and did not!


ps



Worse than Quinn's "non- watch slush dog" job I say she never filled -- Quinn was allowed to walk thanks to Preet Bharara on slush abuse but her role brushing aside 2 investigations in to CityTime brought by Tish James and Quinn's role in green lighting a billion dollar plus over-ride 911 to great to ignore yet news reporters seem clueless or in the dark or Mike's media moguls are going Nazi Germany -- the early stages because they are killing news story they don't want the public to know about....like me being violently assaulted, a hole in my retina, cervical damage despite video proof the NYPD allowed Dr. Fagelman's violent lying receptionist Delita Hooks to walk in to the First Precinct and commit another crime filing a false cross complaint and used it to make me wait 4 days until Saturday, arrest the Jew on the Sabbath are you anti-Semitic I asked Det. John Vergona who said the video is "something" but despite that he would not go to the DA.   A medical office is suppose to be a safe place so why did I walk out of there with a fortune in medical bills thanks to  Dr. Fagelman's violent receptionist savage assault and not fired or arrested.  Let me guess why this isn't news yet the YouTube has 13, 330  views.  http://youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE  Seems everyone is interested except Internal Affairs who has admitted to The Public Advocate rep the case is still open, the NYPD and the press I keep asking why aren't you reporting more on 911 actually for over a year I have asked everyone where is the criminal investigation in to 911 so did Dr. Fagelman call 1-800 NYPD PBA IA Fix it?  or  is it my activism whistle blowing truly the media blacking me out like it is Nazi Germany early stages?  Or both... my opinion both.  Sickening and my life damaged my health damaged.