Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Ray Kelly on NSA Secrets but Ray Silent on NYPD Secret Fixing Violent Assault for Dr. Fagelman's Delita Hooks of Reception Desks


Ray Kelly on NSA Secrets but Ray Silent on NYPD Secret Fixing Violent Assault for Dr. Fagelman's Delita Hooks of Reception Desks

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/it_should_not_be_secret_xrccicoGtEnqAHcDBgHWyL

NYPD Secrets....?


Ray Kelly never ceases to amaze but Ray what is the secret behind the NYPD fixing a violent crime for Dr. Andrew Fagelman's violent receptionist Delita Hooks who came out from behind a long closed off reception desk to come after me like she was experiencing roid rage.

She does look great for 40 years old, a lot younger and she plans on being a mogul at age 50 with the NYPD helping her getting off walk away scott free from violently assaulting me despite the video proof that now has 13, 300 plus views on YouTube.

Mystery at 12,500 views YouTube gave the video of Dr. Andrew Fagelman's receptionist Delita Hooks holding up her hand yet again this time on video to threaten me with bodily harm.... She says "I will slap the crap out of you!".

Well she lied about that too treating me like NYPD Internal Affairs Capt Aaron Wright treated his girl friend NYPD Sgt Domestic Abuse beating her senseless until she pasted out.  Like Delita Hooks Capt. Aaron Wright when for his girl friends eye like Delita Hooks went for my eye but I was not having a romantic relationship for Delita Hooks but a patient of Dr. Vines who shared the suite but moved out asap vacating within 2 weeks of me being violently assaulted.

I told Internal Affairs in my opinion Delita Hooks did more than commit a crime confident for some reason she could walk in to the First Precinct and file a false cross complaint.  I barely touched her defending myself using her momentum ot get her to the ground so I questioned whether she some how got medical reports falsified?

It is an open case but I would like a Federal Investigation.

I had a private investigator visit Dr. Fagelman and Dr. Fagelman was asked did he speak to the NYPD.

Dr. Andrew Fagelman's response "No comment."

Corrupt Det. John Vergona told me no MD's were interviewed because no MD's witnessed the attack.

Funny because Delita Hooks provoked me to go back to Dr. Vine and ask for help but she was already in with a patient.  Her medical assistant witness Delita Hooks coming out from behind reception to stalk me and menace me and felt compelled to break in to the examining room to get Dr. Vine how did immediately come to me.

My visit to get 2 numbing injections to my arm, and by the way I never put down 2 bags one heavy and my phone as Delita Hooks a violent liar used me as a human piƱata cost $430 dollars but Delita Hooks started her insane violent verbal assault standing up telling me I have no rights.

Did Dr. Fagelman and Delita Hooks call 1-800 NYPD PAB IA fix it?

IAB has the case marked open but it is 9 months and a violent liar who is clueless she did anything wrong walks free.

Commissioner Ray Kelly and Chief Campisi:

What's her secret?  What is the NYPD's secret behind closed doors and here are three videos on YouTube proofing corruption in my opinion....


http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2013/05/nyc-commission-to-combat-police_25.html


Delita Hooks has had patients come to my YouTube channel and blame me the victim for her violent crimes and imply I did something before the video.  I did nothing.  I felt beautiful and happy.  Delita Hooks took out pent out rage on me which you can see once I start filming and she was crazy violent but look at the video 6 seconds in and her good friend and co-worker -- look at her body language.  She doesn't get up off the wall until Delita Hooks starts lunging for me instead of closing the door.

NYPD creative policing and Ray Kelly silent.

 http://nypdstatcreativestatfixing.blogspot.com/2013/06/does-nypd-internal-affairs-have-answer.html

As I suffer a victim of a violent crime at a medical office and I can't get the help I need as I work on damage to my eye -- Delita Hooks made a hole in my retina, I had to get laser surgery and now there is scar tissue, Delita Hooks damaged my cervical spine and she lied and committed another crime a false cross complaint the NYPD and IAB taking so much time have aided a violent criminal who can turn on the the charm channel....
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2013/06/jamaica-news-cocktails-with-delita.html
Delita Hooks age 40 wants to be a mogul at age 50, the next Coco Channel and with NYPD corrupt dealings fixing a violent crime and allowing her to walk in to the First Precinct like she was Coco Channel committing another crime filing a false cross complaint on wonders about NYPD secret dealings Ray.


Google Suzannah Troy SAIC CityTime vs SAIC NSA Traiblazer....