Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Friday, June 28, 2013

NYPD IAB Complaint for New Sock Puppet Cyber Stalker on behalf of Dr Andrew Fagelman violent receptionist


NYPD IAB Complaint for New Sock Puppet Cyber Stalker on behalf of Dr Andrew Fagelman violent receptionist

I filed complaint against Internal Affairs because if they were doing their job this wouldn't be happening.  Delita Hooks would be arrested already for assault and a false cross complaint.

Brand new Sock Puppet Account created just to slander me, lie and blame me the victim of a violent crime almost 9 months to the date of Delita Hooks violently assaulting me.

Google YouTube removed the comment for cyber bullying.  The comment is on my post.


http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2013/06/nypd-iab-dr-andrew-fagelman-delita.html

Google YouTube has taken action removing his comment for cyber bullying and note it is a brand new sock puppet account created just to attack me.

I have a question.  If in fact Dr. Fagelman called 1-800 NYPD PBA IAB Fix it? are the same NYPD involved including possibly retired cops involved in some capacity because someone perhaps on behalf of Det. John Vergona had my video with his name illegally removed and Google YouTube apologized to me returning my work.

Just wondering if someone is worried because this is the 2nd abusive lying cowardly account this week and the first one claims no connection to Delita Hooks, Dr Fagelman but refused to give me his real name and contact information for some reason.

I went in there and got a cyst removed and left with thousands of dollars of medical bills from Dr Andrew Fagelman's violent receptionist office manager Delita Hooks and the NYPD threatened me on behalf of the doctor's office with false arrest knowingly using her false cross complaint.

Delita Hooks is very confident like she knows the NYPD will protect her and so far they have.

If IAB did there job I wouldn't have these cowards harassing me and lying because Delita Hooks might actually have to worry about accountability.

She committed serious crimes including assault and a false cross complaint but I just want to know if IAB is going to investigate possible aggravated harassment and witness tampering and I would like the women in the video arrested for being accessories to a crime if in fact the lied to the NYPD as the video proves I was the victim her.  Delita Hooks violated my patient rights and patient privacy as well as my body and to date she is confident her pals at the NYPD will keep fixing for her.

Where is the arrest of Delita Hooks.

They have bullied me with slanderous comments lying and blaming me, illegally removed 2 video that I was given back with an apology and one took over a week I got it back Passover Wed at 6am.


NYPD IAB Complaint for New Sock Puppet Cyber Stalker on behalf of Dr Andrew Fagelman violent receptionist