Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Dear FBI: NYPD Fixing Dr Fagelman's receptionist Delita Hooks Violent Assault Suing NYPD IAB


http://youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE

Dear FBI just before Passover the Det John Vergona Delita Hooks assaulted false cross complaint no arrest video was removed and the day before a sock puppet account comment said I was crazy and my law suit will be tossed.

The video removed for bullying and harassment. 


Google YouTube apologized and returned my work.  I pointed out in fact it was the truth and the video proves it as well as I am
the victim here.  

The law suit will go on scribed and following I will do YouTubes and blog posts possible community outreach to especially give poor people especially minorities a chance to sue the NYPD and IAB for not policing corruption and 

1) sue win or lose to legally document your story

2) earn under 20,000 wave court fees 

3) put on scribd with all NYPD IAB and agency names like CCRB commission to police corruption that failed you

4) use said documentations as historical documentation and to effect change on a Federal level to hold police accountable for not doing their job 


These ideas inspired by Det John Vergona, Delita Hooks detectives, Sgt Chen, Lt Angelo Burgos, IAB officers, DI Ed Winski, Chief Campisi, Chief Esposito and Commissioner Ray Kelly all who were contacted directly by me including asking for badge numbers which to date I have been refused. 

My video, blog posts, etc will allow others to effectively sue Dr Andrew Fagelman and Delita Hooks if another patient is harmed like I was and perhaps thanks to my honest work vs the corrupt NYPD Delita Hooks is fearful to violently attack another person again because the NYPD will have a harder time protecting her lies?

I am marching in The Gay Parade today handing out 911 Mark Carson testimony cards demanding investigation and Dr Fagelman Delita Hooks Justice cards. 

I fear violence from corrupt cops and the dr Fagelman's and Delita hooks -- lawyers have described her assault and battery as "horrific".

Dr Fagelman financed the attack allowing her to return to her desk. 
NYPD have arrested a record number of innocent people yet the won't arrest Delita Hooks and all her accomplices  in a violent crime were all most especially Delita Hooks was confident she could lie to the NYPD and file a false cross complaint and the NYPD would knowingly and blatantly protect both crimes -- assault and a false cross complaint and refuse me the right to file a complaint that Delita Hooks filed a false cross complaint and to go to the DA. 

Det John Vergona and all involved made sure this would never get to the DA yet the NYPD and DA knowingly went a head with Michael Premo false prosecution knowingly they would withhold TARU video proving Michael Premo innocent.  

I have video proving Delita Hooks and NYPD guilty yet DA doesn't have it yet thanks to in my opinion corrupt NYPD brass and IAB!!!! 


Google Suzannah Troy 3 videos NYPD corruption combat police corruption...


Here us the first. 

#2) sgt Chen PO Migori preventing me from filing a complaint Delita Hooks filed a false cross complaint oct 2, 2012 after Sgt Chen via phone said I could come in and report than an hour later when I get there I am turned away and Sgt Chen refuses to get on phone and also come down stairs. 

3) Sgt IAB calls me after Commission to combat police corruption forwards email but you hear her at "case closed" which is all corrupt cops NYPD IAB's objective isn't it?

IAB needs to be investigated as much as NYPD and IAB like 911 tech corruption mess -- too much money flowing and it does not work properly.  
Sent from my iPhone 

Note: Sending a copy to in my opinion bogus nyc gov agency like CCRB -- commission to combat police corruption as bogus as IAB in my opinion.