Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Bill DeBlasio Confronts Christine Quinn NYPD Commissioner Good NYPD Out of Control Quinn too!


Bill DeBlasio Confronts Christine Quinn NYPD Commissioner Good NYPD Out of Control Quinn too!


Good for Bill DeBlasio! Have FYI: Bill Thompson and Christine Quinn green lighted CityTime crime and 911 Tech Corruption when they could have shut it down. Everyone knew HP had no 911 experience but hey it is just 8 million New Yorker's lives on the line.

http://youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE
I was violently assaulted by Dr. Andrew Fagelman's receptionist and have video proof, photos before and after, damage to my retina from her throwing her shoes and running to punch me as hard as possible in my eye, than grabbing and tearing at my hair and trying repeatedly to kick me in the groin.

It was like my MD's receptionist that shared the office gave Delita Hooks up I called from the Precinct to get her name. Dr. Vine's receptionist only would say her name was "Delite" but Delita got my name so much for patient privacy, patient rights to a safe environment and Delita Hooks put her barefoot against my vaginal area in a failed attempt to kick me as I successfully got her own me and on to the ground after the third hit to my body....

The NYPD are out of control and we must have an outside monitor. No inspector general will do because an IG would be beholden to the mayor and as ineffective as 1) the commission to combat police corruption
2)CCRB (read my ccrb Testimonyhttp://adrianschoolcraftsupport.blogspot.com/2013/05/suzannah-troy-testimony-ccrb-holds-up.html I hold up a CCRB form showing IAB officers kidnapping a man for days to attempt to coerce him in to giving false evidence and 3) IAB Internal Affairs is my opinion does more to protect "The NYPD Brand".

The Wall St Journal published my letter "Betrayal at Ground Zero' for the NYPD, FDNY, PAPD and EMS but it is clear the NYPD betrayed their oath and my rights fixing a violent crime in my opinion.

I contacted every agency possible. The Public Advocate did contact IAB to find out the status of my complaints against the NYPD and it is still an open case. Quinn was the head of Anti Violence Project but she an d mayor bloomberg fine with me being violently attacked and have done nothing.