Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Friday, June 28, 2013

NYPD IAB Dr. Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks Violent Assault 9 months later Cyber Bully slander lies Blames Victim



NYPD IAB Dr. Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks Violent Assault 9 months later Cyber Bully slander lies Blames Victimhttp://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2013/06/nypd-iab-dr-andrew-fagelman-delita.html

Brand new Sock Puppet Account created just to slander me, lie and blame me the victim of a violent crime almost 9 months to the date of Delita Hooks violently assaulting me.
http://youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE


(Note: Reddit community --- after you helped me last time I got an age restriction a ploy to slow down the vid from going viral.  Please help me thank you!)
Ben Romano is a brand new account set up to slander me and blame me for Dr. Fagelman's violent receptionist assaulting me.   I paid $430 to have a cyst removed on my arm and this evil coward one of how many sock puppet accounts I have reported to your US Marshal and legal dept continues through yet another fake account to blame me and call me mentally ill when in fact everyone agrees Delita Hooks crazy violent in this savage attack NYPD fixed it IAB open investigation


Ben Romano account was reported for cyber bullying and harassment.  Google YouTube therefore removed the comment but I sent to the authorities and I am posting on my blog. This makes 9 months almost to the day that Delita Hooks violated my patient rights for a $430 medical visit, violated my patient privacy and most of all violated my body thousands of dollars eye damage, neck & fyi her barefoot against my groin, ripped out hair, earring and lies blaming me. Med office suppose to be safe place.

To reply to this comment click here.
To see all comments on this video click here.
I believe you are seriously ill. Get help. It is clear from the video (and the abundance of online information on you) that you provoked a situation where you were forcibly chased out of a medical office. You take no responsibility for whatever it... more


    • Ben Romano account was reported for cyber bullying and harassment. Google YouTube therefore removed the comment but I sent to the authorities and I am posting on my blog. This makes 9 months almost to the day that Delita Hooks violated my patient rights for a $430 medical visit, violated my patient privacy and most of all violated my body thousands of dollars eye damage, neck & fyi her barefoot against my groin, ripped out hair, earring and lies blaming me. Med office suppose to be safe place.
       · 
  • Suzannahartist 
    U are seriously ill and a coward making a brand new sock puppet account to slander me and lie so is this witnessing tampering and aggravated harassment. I paid $430 to get a cyst remove & was out of the door retreating from that violent liar Delita Hooks who could have closed the door. Thanks for this submitted to authorities. Sick u are trying to blame the victim. Guilty and no shame and bullies as well as cowards and liars.