Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Monday, March 11, 2013

The NY Post no Comments Allowed & Metropolis owned by WSJ Not allowed to use my name





 In the old days they banned me but now in 2013 Orwellian move banned EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!

I just wrote The Wall St. Journal Law blog to ask why I can't post comments on Metropolis Blog owned by the WSJ -- below in quotes I attempted to post this comment but 1) they won't let me use my real name and 2) does not look like the comment made it up so I wrote the email below.

"Hi, it is Suzannah B. Troy and folks I know are celebrating all over including beyond NYC -- Mike Bloomberg has egg on his face but you all are killing me with you lack of interest in SUPERSIZED crime at City Hall with the 911 Tech System aka ECTP Emergency Communication Transformation Program and it is bigger than CityTime which was a 700 million dollar over-ride mostly all stealing.  Mike and his mini-me Quinn approved a billion dollar over-ride tax payer money and guess who was stealing.  John Liu requested a criminal investigation May 2012 -- he did a press release after 20 page audit which he gave to Cy Vance.  

thank you, Suzannah B. Troy
This is our lives folks -- 911 failed during Bloomberg's Blizzard 2012 and Sandy.    Please care!"


lawblog@wsj.com  Dear Law Blog:
I posted this comment or tried to.

WSJ lets me post what I want but Metropolis blocks me especially under my real name so in the name section I write not allowed to use my name.

Please wake me up from this Orwellian nightmare.

I can send you links to John Liu's press release that includes a criminal investigation in to ECTP 911 May 2012 and anything else but in theory these are my opinions and this is America.

If you have any info on why Rupert Murdoch's new editor has banned all comments please write me and I will post on my blog.

thank you,

Suzannah


FYI The NY Daily news has banned me and The New York Times mostly prevents me from commenting... Orwellian and sickening.