Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Google YouTube Acting Like China Violate Suzannah Troy's Human Rights and Delete Powerful Video her being assaulted that exposes Dr. Fagelman for not firing Delita Hooks as well as the NYPD's role in fixing crime -- no right for Google to Delete News and Evidence


http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2013/03/larry-page-google-youtube-day-5-human.html

Google acting like they are the Chinese communist government here in NYC going in to my channel Suzannah Troy and deleting my work evidence -- news the truth.

Day 5 holding my video the truth -- a video playlist that exposed the violent medical receptionist office manager that assaulted me nearly blinding me and damaging my already damaged neck worse -- her employer Dr. Andrew Fagelman who financed the assault since he did not fire her and allowed her to go right back to her desk and the corrupt NYPD involved as well.


YouTube legal department said they will get back to be me soon but everyone is shocked.  They had no idea the Google YouTube would just go in and rip away a video that reports the truth and delete it.

Is Google protecting corrupt NYPD dealings and special relationships and in doing so violating my human rights that show me being threatened with bodily harm and the beginning of a violent assault?

I say yes and it is very disturbing the way I continue to be targeted.

If I do not get my video returned soon expect me outside Google protesting M-F when ever I can until my work is returned.