Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Google YouTube Censorship Human Rights Violation YouTube Deletes Video Proving Delita Hooks Violently Assaulted me 155 Spring St and NYPD Corruption No Arrest

Google YouTube Censorship Human Rights Violation YouTube Deletes Video Proving Delita Hooks Violently Assaulted me 155 Spring St and NYPD Corruption No Arrest


Sorry to bother you with my hellish problems by please can you write press@youtube.com 
Wrote this to Google.  
Subject: Return my YouTube I am the victim of bulling harassment and a violent assault vid playlist evidence Google censored violated my rights return my work

http://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGDwqE9WoZw91NGNCBXobENL5I3PlNcKr
Video part of a playlist.  Any decent human anyone with legal background would never allow ur wrong minded staff to remove evidence. 

3rd vid in playlist wrongfully deleted. 

Is the staff who removed this part of Google movement that supports violent assaults on medical patients and getting fixing and favors for corrupt NYPD so did some Google fixing and favors.


Delita Hooks bullied me, berated me, violated my rights and my body and corrupt cops did not arrest her. Hooks provoked me to try and get help from my MD that was in with another patient and thank Delita Hooks provoked me to video.  The lack of remorse, the MD's role and corrupt NYPD 01 evoked a playlist of YouTubes and Google YouTube assaults my rights and freedom.

Google just went in and took the truth -- criminal evidence down and deleted and Google's motto do no evil.

How evil is deleting my work by someone who Google knows has been menacing me and tried the same deal on behalf of the lead Det John Vergona.  Google removed that video 12 hours and returned it.

Google treating me like Google Communist China and I am a Chinese activist.

Delita Hooks is on LinkedIn and assaulting a patient puts her in the public forum.  Amazing the media has not reported perhaps because of my work exposing corruption.

I was assaulted Oct 1. When Delita Hooks pals started lying and slandering me with comments Oct 4 I put up this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em

I have a right to post my video ont other channel and not have them threatened by people that want this crime covered up as well.


Seems like they Delita Hooks, Dr Andrew Fagelman and corrupt NYPD or pals took bullying and harassment menacing to Google YouTube and Google empowers bullies.  In this case Google aided and abetted the removal of the truth like Communist China coming in to my Channel and deleting my work.


I feel like this is racism -- some kind of extreme prejudice like Nazi Germany that you could come in and delete this work part of a playlist part of a crime still open and 2 law suits against NYPD. 

I feel like a Black person down South who is told get off the bus. 

I feel assaulted again but Google did the dirty work. 


Thank you.