Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Friday, March 22, 2013

Mayor Bloomberg Chris Quinn Cy Vance Kill 911 Tech CriminalInvestigation!

http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2013/03/mayor-bloomberg-christine-quinn-where_21.html?m=1


These CorruptCo politicos do not want a new Commission in to NYPD and they have killed criminal investigations into ECTP 911 tech system John Liu requested May 2012!!!!


I call for a 911 Criminal investigation every day from this blog but not Christine Quinn who green lighted all these heinous mega over-rides on tech corrupt contracts!!!!!! Makes me want to puke!  Most of City Council went a long with her corrupt leadership.




Quinn suggest bogus NYPD committee like CCRB and IA that will let NYPD off the hook more than busting them.

We need a new Commission like Knapp and Mollen.

I was victim of violent assaulted almost blinded no arrest. I was threatened with a false arrest if I did not drop my assault complaint against Delita Hooks.  Det Vergona did not go to Cy Vance as he should have but knowingly used a false cross complaint to threaten me and I need eye surgery or go blind and epidural for neck but I still agreed twice to be arrested until health hit bottom.  Now I am suing NYPD.

If Vergona was honest Cy would have let her go?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em

After 3rd assault to my body I defended myself but never put down bags and iPhone.