Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Google YouTube Returns my Work Dr Fagelman Delita Hooks Vid proves violent assault MD and NYPD role Delita Hooks not arrested or fired!


First thank you G-d.

Thank you to all who spoke up for me.

This is a Passover miracle. Thank you G-d.

Det John Vergona a corrupt evil man along with all involved at 01 precinct fixing a violent crime and and the medical staff at 155 Spring St did evil to me either by lying or staying silent. The violence and lies evil.


Every right Patient Rights, Human Rights, Civil Rights, First Amendment rights and my body violated.

And in the face of evil we believe connected to 01 Precinct and dr andrew fagelman and delita hooks an injustice a wrong righted. I continue to wait for the woman that almost blinded me and damaged my neck more than it was to be arrested.

http://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGDwqE9WoZw91NGNCBXobENL5I3PlNcKr copy and paste.

2 of 4 of these videos removed this last week. The Det John Vergona video removed first. We believe this is 01 involved just like fixing me being assaulted.

Again for those who spoke up for me thank you.

Suffering extreme exhaustion.


"Hi Suzannah,

With 72 hours of video uploaded every minute to YouTube, we count on our community members to know our Community Guidelines and to flag content they believe violates them. With the massive volume of videos on our site, sometimes we make mistakes. We have re-instated the content in question.
Sincerely,

The YouTube Team"


Note from Suzannah

Removed wrongly by evil cyber stalkers goal to censor me shut me up shut me down.

My entire channel Suzannahartist before Bloomberg mayoral election to close to call.

3 videos of mayor Bloomberg NYPD intelligence division - I yelled him down on CityTime and 911 tech corruption system does not work Aug 20 we believe threatened with removal by nyc gov NYPD lawyers


Joe Tacopina 2 Baby Lisas


Det John Vergona Delita Hooks Assault false cross complaint no arrest

Dr Fagelman Delita Hooks Assault





In total aprox 346 videos have been removed. My Suzannahartist channel 28 hours and the Dr Fagelman Delita Hooks just over 5 days.



Delita Hooks Dr Fagelman NYPD involved in fixing the crime no arrest the series on YouTube prove assault human rights violation, patient rights, civil rights, First Amendment all violated.

The assault began with Delita Hooks standing up yelling at me I have no rights.

She is the office manager and receptionist telling a medical patient me I have no rights. Who ever tried to remove the two assault videos violated my rights and we believe 01 involved yet again.


I was told 01 protects City Hall. I expose massive corruption city hall.


NYPD 01 Capt Brendan Timoney Returns My Call

Capt. Timoney an improvement on Winski.
Update: March 31, 2012


I just spoke to Capt. Brendan Timoney.   He has only been at the 01 Precinct 2 weeks and he said he never got my messages.

Like Chief Bank's Lt. he said Delita Hooks assaulting me is now in the hands of Internal Affairs.

I told him Internal Affairs moves with the swiftness of a turtle in molasses and Lt. Agnes never returned my calls and in 5 months of IA having this I have heard nothing.

If only DI Ed Winski had had an ounce of humanity and returned my call like Capt. Brendan Timoney.

I do feel some how better for talking with Lt. G an A+ police officer from Chief Banks office and now Capt. Timoney.

It takes the edge off of 6 months of dealing with being physically violated both my body and my mind -- an MD's office is suppose to be a safe place.


FYI the commanders DI Ed Winski and new commander Brendan Timoney never returned my calls re: assault and request for badge numbers of Vergona and Sgt Chen. How is that for courtesy and respect?

I was a victim if a violent assault and 01 Precinct has yet to arrest Delita Hooks. 01 fixed the crime and is still covering up for all involved.



http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2013/03/commish-kelly-capt-b-timoney-email-from.html




When mayor bloomberg's thugs removed my YouTube channel?

The piece I wrote Banned from YouTube land how I got my YouTube Channel back (before Bloomberg barely won his illegal third term -- harde har....

see a pattern..... City Hall and 01 NYPD that guards City Hall and the rich folk and fix for them trying to remove my YouTubes and my Channels == violate my rights?