Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Dear FBI DI Ed Winski IA 6 Months Delita Hooks Not Arrested


NYPD 01 Capt Brendan Timoney Returns My Call

Capt. Timoney an improvement on Winski.
Update: March 31, 2012


I just spoke to Capt. Brendan Timoney.   He has only been at the 01 Precinct 2 weeks and he said he never got my messages.

Like Chief Bank's Lt. he said Delita Hooks assaulting me is now in the hands of Internal Affairs.

I told him Internal Affairs moves with the swiftness of a turtle in molasses and Lt. Agnes never returned my calls and in 5 months of IA having this I have heard nothing.

If only DI Ed Winski had had an ounce of humanity and returned my call like Capt. Brendan Timoney.

I do feel some how better for talking with Lt. G an A+ police officer from Chief Banks office and now Capt. Timoney.

It takes the edge off of 6 months of dealing with being physically violated both my body and my mind -- an MD's office is suppose to be a safe place.

Dear FBI:
Delita Hooks Dr Andrew Fagelman employee that violently assaulted me and lied about me got away with it because corrupt NYPD 01 fixed it like The First Precinct fixed a lot of things for their unique area - City Hall and very rich fold. 


01 and IA have probably tried every which way along with Delita Hooks a pathological liar in my opinion and we hear she can put on quite a sugar and honey performance but for all corrupt liars involved I have the YouTube with over 4,300 videos. 

Guess who have harassed me menaced me on youtube and for 6 days tried to remove video exposing them and naming Det John Vegona. 

New commander Timoney refused to arrest Hooks despite the video but a call to his office has put on line menacing  cyber stalking on hold. 


I have photos before and after as well as medical reports including 
eye surgery to repair damaged retina -- that is when camera goes black and reports from other MDs including cervical spine injuries because I stood there holding my bags and phone arm numb to injections to numb my arm for medical procedure. 

I defended myself after the 3rd strike to my body taking her down but she would not let go of my hair further damaging my neck. 


Wow despite Andrew Fagelman having some very negative reviews on yelp even warning patients to stay away -- it seems he has fans oh 01 fixes for pals in the hood?????

NYPD fixed me being assaulted.  Wait until the Adrian Schoolcraft trial to learn more on NYPD fixing.  

Check in on Ramos trial for fixing and favors and corrupt cop and wife trying to murder witness. 

Investigate why IA wanted Det Randy K out for real. 

Randy K exposed PBA NYPD fixing. 

01 stats say I was never assaulted.