Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Friday, March 29, 2013

Maureen Winski JP Morgan FYI NYPD Ed Winski Approved 01 Precinct DrFagelman's Delita Hooks'' Violent Assault

Maureen Winski JP Morgan FYI NYPD Ed Winski Approved 01 Precinct DrFagelman's Delita Hooks'' Violent Assault - Winski must approved --- he did not return my calls and did nothing about me reporting to him that Delita Hooks not only assaulted me but filed a false cross complaint.  What if Delita Hooks gave berated Maureen Winski, gave her the finger and than got assaulted because she wanted to document Delita Hooks unprofessional provocative and abusive behavior?

http://www.linkedin.com/in/maureenwinski?_mSplash=1&sessionid=noCLmPUXMe838-UfNGOz

DI Ed Winski ever so briefly put his resume on LinkedIn.  

 Occupy Wall St showed Capt Ed Winski zero compassion and despite Ed ticketing Veteran Vendors over inches some that were drafted and fought in Viet Nam and survived by inches; I felt sorry for Ed an A type personality was just trying to please The Mercer Hotel and Henry Buhl -- The Oligarchs of NYC. Founding Fathers created a Democracy but NYC Oligarch Central with NYPD beholden; NYPD fix for them when ever they can get a away with fixing.


Capt Ed Winski wanted to be Deputy Inspector of The First Precinct like his younger brother was. He achieved his goal but watch this video of me being assaulted and in Sept with NYPD Whistle Blower Adrian Schoolcraft's trial you will learn more about NYPD fixing crimes like mine, Stop and Frisk and in your face corruption as well as kidnapping Adrian and putting him in a mental ward. The law suit against the NYPD 50 million $.  

We are taught to have compassion but Ed Winski taught me a lesson on corruption and no compassion.

Read my letter on behalf of our Rescue Workers "Betrayal at Ground Zero" in The Wall Street Journal.

The NYPD betrayed me, common decency, the law, my civil rights and human right to go to get Medical Care and to not be beaten. To date Delita Hooks not arrested or fired and without surgery I would have lost vision.

Maureen Winski and her employers -- all banks of Wall Street watch this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em

DI Ed Winki approved Det John Vergona "fixing" this blatant assault by Dr Andrew Fagelman's office manager, Delita Hooks.

Would it be ok to tell Maureen Winski or the Winski family, their children in a medical office "You have no rights!" Patients have rights.  Dr Fagelman might say I was not his patient but Dr Vine's but they shared the office and Delita Office Manager sits in an enclosed long desk the first person you must see as you enter and the last as you exit and all receptionist have no name plates. Interesting huh?  Dr Andrew Fagelman 155 St.   I wish I could hack the computers at that medical office -- a Lisbeth finding? Just wondering out loud because watching this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em something very wrong 155 Spring St and NYPD corrupt response shocking.

Dr Vine and her partner vacated the premises 2 weeks after the assault.

The media has not yet picked up on this story and confronted Fagelman for not firing Delita Hooks but paying her for her time assaulting me -- he paid her!!!

OWS was right about Winski and I was wrong.

I still feel Doxing wrong.


  OWS states Maureen Winski is an employee of this bank and so I ask Maureen is it ok what Ed did approving the fix of this crime. http://m.us.wsj.com/articles/a/SB111457272166718054?mg=reno64-wsj

When Ed retires which may be soon along with a lot of white shirts he could have banked on a job at any Wall St firm for his role in crushing OWS all he is at the center of how many law suits the City will lose because the NYPD broke the laws.

How ever no bank or rich person will hire a cop that allows a rich MD Dr Andrew Fagelman -- his receptionist office manager to violently assault a patient.  Delita Hooks stood up from behind a closed off long counter to tell at me I have no rights.  She ended up almost blinding me I need eye surgey or go blind and she damaged my 50 year old neck.

Bill Rudin would hire Ed.  Bill pays crap to his retired nypd that fix for him compared to other billionaires but bill thinks condos are more important than St Vincent's and a Trauma Level Hospital - where 2 brave Auxillary NYPD no guns -- died at St Vincent's -- they had no guns -- shot to death - because of their uniforms. At many protests NYPD have heard me say 06 needs a Trauma Level 1 hospital.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em
When I needed medical care DI Ed Winski and Det John Vergona decided this Jew must wait to the Sabbath Oct 20, 2012 to be false arrested and stay in jail over the weekend with a neck brace and blood in my eye a serious  dangerous contusion documented Oct 19 but Vergona made it clear 2 weeks before he did not care if I had 2 black eyes.  He repeatedly refused to meet me.  Vergona had never met me and Ed Winski, Lt Angelo Burgos and Sgt Chen are ok with Detectives not meeting me thecvictimvof assault and false complaint.  That isn't just sloppy police work -- that is dirty police work.  IA has had this for 5 months.

I continue to demand Delita Hooks is arrested.  We know the corrupt DA will let her walk.

I know my video on YouTube prevents Delita Hooks and Dr Fagelman with getting away with this again despite Ed Winskinabd 01 cops fixing this for them.

From Commish Ray Kelly, Chief Esposito, DI Ed Winski who would not return my calls to busy protecting a Playboy worker or some woman in that industry, Lt Angelo Burgos, Sgt Chen, in my opinion anti-Semite John Vergona who said I must wait 4 days until Saturday to be arrested -- that too was okay with NYPD Deputy Inspector Edward Winski, Vergona's partner and the two NYPD detectives who's name and badge number I do not have and so far Internal Affairs also considered to be corrupt has not handed them over. The 2 unidentified NYPD Det 01 got Dr Andrew Fagelman's Delita Hooks receptionist office manager's false complaint and never even called me.

The NYPD 01 corrupt cops fixed this violent crime for Dr Andrew Fagelman and Delita Hooks and last week on behalf of the same Precinct I had video proof exposing Det John Vergona and Dr Andrew Fagelman and Delita Hooks illegally deleted from my Google YouTube account further violating my Human Rights and censoring me.

Google YouTube apologized and returned my work.

I also have been menaced, cyber harassed, stalked on YouTube by a small posse of Sock Puppet accounts on behalf of Dr Fagelman, Delita Hooks and the corrupt cops the latest before the illegal deletion of my work telling me my 2 law suits will go no where.  I am suing the NYPD including Ed Winski and the Chief of Internal Affairs. If IA arrests Delita Hooks Chief Campisi will be dropped from the suit.  I made it clear I was not asking for a lot if money but exposing the fact the 01 fixed a violent crime an reading the depositions on my whistle blowing work on CityTime and ECTP the 911 tech system as well as me being Mae West meets Mike Wallace so there are a list of motives for bias and also the arrest the Jew on the Sabbath -- the 4 day wait I was forced to agree to for refusing to drop the charges.

Honest cops would have gone to the DA with the assault and the false complaint.

What rich person would want to employee NYPD that fixed this blatant crime?

Every person goes to a MD and needs to believe they are safe.   To walk out in worse shape needing eye and neck surgery. I past on the neck surgery.  My neck was a mess before but Delita Hooks punching me, grabbing my hair, ripped our my earring did not help.  She would not let go if my hair even after the heavy woman first seen leaning against the wall watching Delita in rage mode told her let go. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em


http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2013/03/google-youtube-returns-my-work.html?m=1


Note: I caught a retired NYPD commander on West 12th Street trying to get an NYPD officer to fix a ticket for Bill Rudin's flunki in front of me as if I was invisible.

DI Ed Winski treated me like a Jew in Nazi Germany or a Black person down South and Ray Kelly is okay with this.


*  Capt. Timoney a big improvement on Winski.


Capt Brendan Timoney has yet to return my calls or arrest Delita Hooks as I continue to demand but the cyber bullying menacing we believe concerned or from 01 and connected to Fagelman Hooks has finally stopped since my last call to Timoney.



Update: March 31, 2012


I just spoke to Capt. Brendan Timoney.   He has only been at the 01 Precinct 2 weeks and he said he never got my messages.

Like Chief Bank's Lt. he said Delita Hooks assaulting me is now in the hands of Internal Affairs.

I told him Internal Affairs moves with the swiftness of a turtle in molasses and Lt. Agnes never returned my calls and in 5 months of IA having this I have heard nothing.

If only DI Ed Winski had had an ounce of humanity and returned my call like Capt. Brendan Timoney.

I do feel some how better for talking with Lt. G an A+ police officer from Chief Banks office and now Capt. Timoney.

It takes the edge off of 6 months of dealing with being physically violated both my body and my mind -- an MD's office is suppose to be a safe place.