Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Capt Timoney 01 Det Squad & Ed Winski Do Not know what Assault is?


NYPD 01 Capt Brendan Timoney Returns My Call

Capt. Timoney an improvement on Winski.
Update: March 31, 2012


I just spoke to Capt. Brendan Timoney.   He has only been at the 01 Precinct 2 weeks and he said he never got my messages.

Like Chief Bank's Lt. he said Delita Hooks assaulting me is now in the hands of Internal Affairs.

I told him Internal Affairs moves with the swiftness of a turtle in molasses and Lt. Agnes never returned my calls and in 5 months of IA having this I have heard nothing.

If only DI Ed Winski had had an ounce of humanity and returned my call like Capt. Brendan Timoney.

I do feel some how better for talking with Lt. G an A+ police officer from Chief Banks office and now Capt. Timoney.

It takes the edge off of 6 months of dealing with being physically violated both my body and my mind -- an MD's office is suppose to be a safe place.



http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2013/03/commish-kelly-capt-b-timoney-email-from.html

Capt. Timoney I was violently assaulted and the video proves Delita Hooks is a liar as well as violent all though I hear my video has help inspired her to act nicer and actually professional.  Good to know.

Note Capt. Timoney a big improvement on DI Ed Winski

Update: March 31, 2012


I just spoke to Capt. Brendan Timoney.   He has only been at the 01 Precinct 2 weeks and he said he never got my messages.

Like Chief Bank's Lt. he said Delita Hooks assaulting me is now in the hands of Internal Affairs.

I told him Internal Affairs moves with the swiftness of a turtle in molasses and Lt. Agnes never returned my calls and in 5 months of IA having this I have heard nothing.

If only DI Ed Winski had had an ounce of humanity and returned my call like Capt. Brendan Timoney.

I do feel some how better for talking with Lt. G an A+ police officer from Chief Banks office and now Capt. Timoney.

It takes the edge off of 6 months of dealing with being physically violated both my body and my mind -- an MD's office is suppose to be a safe place.
Capt. Timoney when are you going to arrest the woman that assaulted me and filed a false cross complaint?  Just curious.  

I really feel sorry for Ed -- he was more photographed than Madonna and Lady Gaga but Ed doesn't seem to understand the law that an honest NYPD officer explained when I showed him Delita Hooks violently assaulting me.  He taught me about false complaints and that is a crime too.

He told me to find another Det. to go to someone.

How sad.    Capt Brendan are you as forgetful of the law as Ed, Burgos, Chen and 4 detectives in the 01 Det. Squad all who have never met me and refuse to give me their badge numbers.  For some reason they do not believe in meeting a victim of a crime and a false cross complaint.

Welcome to the 01.     http://youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE   Maybe some honest NYPD officers from any where else can explain to Ed and you and the Det. Squad this is the beginning of the assault.  Watch the heavy woman in the beginning of the video -- watch her body and how she is leaning against the wall.

Interesting because she just saw Delita Hooks menace me and Hooks had to get out from behind a very long closed off counter to get to the exit before me to violently give me the finger.

She provoked repeatedly to get help first from my MD who as not available and than I decided time to document unprofessional behavior and a violation of my patient rights.


We can talk about this in front of a New Commission in to the NYPD on fixing crime which Adrian Schoolcraft audio proves.

It has has been 6 months. When are you arresting Delita Hooks?