Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Monday, March 25, 2013

#Google YouTube Human Rights Violation Censorship Deletes Suzannah Troy Video Proof of Assault and NYPD corruption


http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2013/03/google-youtube-censorship-human-rights.html

Google YouTube legal department contacted me today and I have responded with the URL they requested and a powerful email.  FYI Google Legal already has the url but okay it's communist Russia Google YouTube style.

Does someone at Google YouTube work with the NYPD -- maybe doing some fixing favors as well as human rights violations and censorship?

This is NYC but Google truly is acting like the Chinese government.  Google YouTube went in to my 2ndary Channel Suzannah Troy Channel and deleted a video part of playlist that proves beyond a doubt I was violently assaulted by Dr. Andrew Fagelman's staff member Delita Hooks.  The video also proves Delita Hooks filed a false cross complaint and the NYPD involved are corrupt and fixed this crime so no arrest.  FYI Dr. Fagelman did not fire Delita Hooks who nearly blinded me.  Without surgery I would have lost vision in my eye and she also damaged my neck (worse than it was) which has bulging and herniated disks as an MRI proved which I had the day after the assault.


I told IA and an Agency that has the power to investigate NYPD and IA that I believe Internal Affairs is covering up for the corruption cops at the 01 Preinct -- the precinct that protects  City Hall and I also suggested that perhaps The First Precinct has a special relationship with Fagelman or is it my activism etc. or all of the above?


I await the return of my work removed by someone that has been menacing and stalking me on Google YouTube and again we believe it is either a cop at the First Precinct or connected to the 01 Precinct as well as the assault by Dr. Andrew Fagelman's receptionist office manager Delita Hooks.

I was a victim of a violent crime and you can see just the beginning of the assault. Delita Hooks was so unprofessional and menacing I was finally provoked by her to get out my video camera and start filming.

Google YouTube violated my rights and censored me removing that video -- one of 2 videos they removed because of a cyber stalker that I have reported to Google YouTube and their US Marshals. 

Google YouTube violated my rights -- the victim removing the truth -- real events I captured and the video is part of a series with different titles that exposes the different parties Dr. Andrew Fagelman, Delita Hooks, NYPD all involved in fixing it so Delita Hooks was not arrested.

Thanks to all that wrote Google and I ask you to please continue writing press@youtube.com until the video is returned.