Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Monday, June 17, 2013

NSA Damage Control We Fight Terrorists We Don't Spy on You NYDN Puff Piece?

NSA Damage Control We Fight Terrorists We Don't Spy on You NYDN Puff Piece?

Because of SAIC CityTime and SAIC's newest scandal caught over billing yet again...than rewind NSA SAIC "Trailblazer" mega scandal may I ask for a forensic audit on how much we have paid for PRISM?

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2013/06/nsa-prism-technology-companies-surveillance-fisa.php

Here is an article on how little we know about PRISM.   I am testifying on NYC Gov Tech Corruption specifically Friday 911 City Hall, 1 billion dollars + over budget so I just want to say thank you for fighting terrorism but I still want an audit on PRISM.  Suzannah B. Troy a comment I would like to have posted by Mort Zuckerman treats me like a Jew early stages of Nazi Germany.  Mort Zuckerman shame on you.


http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/nsa-programs-broke-plots-20-nations-officials-article-1.1374065 Colin Myler who was involved in Murdoch Hacking Scandal won't allow me to comment but he will allow "Helen" to comment.





Hi, I am helen
how are you,hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health. I went through your profile and I read it and took interest in it,please if you don't mind I will like you to write me on this ID(helenyak11@yahoo.com)hope to hear from you soon,and I will be waiting for your mail because I have something VERY important to tell you. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever believe this would ever happen. I never expected to fall so deeply in love so fast. It all started after reading profile first. Lots of love helen
0

KHAHN1 hour ago
Did they catch the Boston Bombers? How about the Times Square bomber? How about Major Hasan? NO, NO and no! So now tell us what you are really watching!