Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Friday, June 14, 2013

Email to Commissioner Kelly on Why Protect A Violent Medical Receptionist including her False Cross Complaint

Email to Commissioner Kelly on Why Protect A Violent Medical Receptionist including her False Cross Complaint     http://youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2013/06/saic-derivative-law-suit-judge-moment.html

Dear Commissioner Kelly: I will be serving you with a law suit as soon as I can and I am still waiting for Delita Hooks, Dr. Andrew Fagelmans violent receptionist to be arrested for assault and a false cross complaint. Why do you and Chief Campisi protect Deltia Hooks who was confident she could walk in to the first precinct under DI Ed winksi and commit yet another crime filing a false cross complaint. I have also contacted IAB re: possible aggravated harassment her asking patients to slander and harass me on my YouTube channel. Amazing the NYPD and IAB protecting violence in a medical office and walking in to the 01 to file a false cross complaint as well as Det John Vergona violently coercing me in to dropping charges yelling at me on the phone and knowing my serious injuries and a collapsed bladder making me wait 4 days for a false arrest until Sat oct 20 but if delita hooks punched your wif

(There is a word count but imagine if Delita Hooks punched Ray Kelly's wife in the face as she held all her bags and iPhone and her arm was numb from a $430 medical procedure.  I am sure Det. John Vergona would not have fixed this violent crime taking over where Delita Hooks left off abusing me, slandering me....

Still in shock as we move towards 9 months of me being violently assaulted and the NYPD fixing it.)

by the way speaking of NYPD fixing and favors any updates on the Ramos trial.

Google NYPD Ramos trial Bronx  -- it is a shocker as well.....