Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Monday, June 17, 2013

Claims of fabricated confessions prompt Brooklyn DA's plan to review 50 murder convictions vs Det John Vergona Dr Fagelman Manhattan DA?




Claims of fabricated confessions prompt Brooklyn DA's plan to review 50 murder convictions vs Det John Vergona Dr Fagelman Manhattan DA?



Please read article and than watch me be violent assaulted 
savage attack by Dr Andrew Fagelman's receptionist and she was not fired or arrested.  

Det John Vergona fabricated a story using Delita Hooks lies to fix a violent crime in my opinion despite a video proving clearly I was threatened with bodily harm and than savagely attacked!  The YouTube has over 13,000 views and I continue to hand out Justice cards asking People to watch the video because the NYPD fixed this violent crime at an MD's office and a Medical office is suppose to be a safe place!!!!! 

Attorney General  Investigation Unit told me to call the Manhattan DA and report crimes of assault and Delita Hooks' false cross complaint as video proves to DA directly.  DA despite alert AG said to contact said IA would have to contact them.  

Det John Vergona and all involved taught me how corrupt the NYPD are and Ron Kuby gave me the option of suing which would take a year or dropping the assault charges against my will because of the severity of my injuries and to date I am being cared for a hole in my retina Delita Hooks made with a running punch to my eye seen before the camera shuts off, damage to my neck cervical spine bulging and herniated disks, severe sudden weight loss couldn't eat after agreeing to false arrest and now weight gain, PTS etc. 


I just don't trust Charles Hynes to put together a committee  and reminder:  Cy Vance just had a wire tapping detective arrested for stealing so I would like to know if the Detective did any creative wire tapping for Cy Vance or himself. 


I told IAB via email I believe Delita Hooks was never contacted to turn herself in and IAB has yet to contact me to interview me about Delita Hooks and Det John Vergona's behavior like Vergona telling me he does not care if I have to black eyes. 


Det John Vergona when I agreed to be false arrested Oct 16 told me he refused to go to the medical office to interview everybody and that he didn't have to, despite by the way Vergona telling me via email I gave IAB he would go interview everybody and he said it to me the first day we spoke Oct 4, 2012 so Vergona a big fat liar, lazy cop and fixer?

Vergona told me he didn't work for me he works for Thr New York police department.  I didn't say I thought you worked for Delita Hooks and get employer Dr Andrew Fagelman
fixing a savage assault. 

Corrupt cop Det John Vergona even said that video is something.  

Delita Hooks and John Vergona have a lot in common.  When the feel like it thru can be nice but in my opinion and my blog one big opinion they are violent liars and evil people. 


On Tuesday Oct 16 I agreed to be false arrested twice -- Oct 16 and than Vergona delayed until the 20th pointing out the video proved Delita Hooks cross complaint false.


Listening to a corrupt cop asking why did I walk past Delita Hooks who refused to even go to the office because despite Hooks filing a false cross complaint the day after me she got her special detectives who never contacted me to go visit and that was why Vergona changed his mind and said he did not have to go to the office.   He said no MD's were interviewed.  Just the women in the video screaming "No, Dee don't do it." They lied I am told not aware of my video at the time.  



  I said if you went to the office you would know she sits up at the front by the door. (He would have known  she got out from behind a long closed off reception desk she shared and they all saw and heard her yell at me by the way but let me guess they are protecting the violent liar like Det John Vergona did? There are no name tags or name plates identifying who is who.  




Vergona was clueless because he was not going to investigate this but fix it. 


When Kuby learned I was going to IAB he drafted a letter and I agree to drop charges if the receptionist (we didn't know her name except she was called Delite, so Rin emailed if the receptionist drops ALLEGED charges.  I praised Kuby for that.  

He did not include alleged in the letter and said it didn't matter. 

It matters to me. 

I love Ron and I am grateful to him.  Just hurts I praised him and he didn't include alleged which was a red flag. 


Thr video proves I was coerced against my will. 

If Vergona documents on Oct 16 I agreed to be false arrested Oct 20th why on Oct 20 did Kuby call to drop the charges?

Because of the severity of my health.   IAB has yet to tell me was Delita Hooks turning herself on Oct 20? 

I guess no Vergona never had Delita Hooks contacted to turn herself in  because they were all in it together to fix it ---  because in my opinion  NYPD was fixing this for her and her employer is my opinion and guess.   It was shocking how Vergona took over where Hooks left off using her  lies just like it appeared to me she had patients and "friends" one I called Mr. Delita Hooks come to my channel to lie and blame me the victim.  I asked IAB is that aggravated harassment because she was told not to contact me and if she asked people to do so for her is that aggravated harassment?   


http://youtu.be/mVZC1W-aqgs   This is audio of how Internal Affairs in my opinion is corrupt hear this woman Sgt IAB tell me case close because of Ron Kuby's letter.   The fact I have a video proving I was savagely threatened with bodily harm and attacked should be compelling to an honest cop who wants to get to the truth why would I have to asked Ron for help when I was clearly the victim.  Why did Ron even write a letter?  Because I was coerced against my will to drop charges do to the severity of the injuries.  I would have spent a weekend in jail with a hole in my retina from Delita Hooks savage attack as I stood there holding the bags.  She provoked me she was so out of control violating my patient rights and was clearly clueless she did something wrong and still is to date blaming me and lying about me and her violence protected all these months by the NYPD and IAB.  Will IAB be forced to stop protecting Dr. Fagelman's employee?  The case is open and my videos and blogging might force IAB to stop the cover-up?  In my opinion there is a whole lot of protecting and covering up going on because where is the arrest of Delita Hooks for assault, a false cross complaint and possible aggravated harassment.  If the NYPD IAB asked her did you ask people to contact Suzannah Troy do you think Delita Hooks would answer honestly.  She has lied and lied and lied about me.  The video is proof.

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2013/05/nypd-internal-affairs-corrupt-watch.html
Above link 3 videos and CCRB testimony.... all proof in my opinion the fix is protecting Delita Hooks -- watch and in 2 videos here NYPD and their role in making sure the case is closed.

The IAB officer in the audio called me because of an email I sent to NYC Gov Commission to Combat Police Corruption which in my opinion is yet another fraud like IAB and CCRB which most people think protects cops way more the opposite.

Look up Eric Sanders Civil Rights lawyer and read his blog listing all his law suits naming Internal Affairs.   IAB doesn't evoke faith but rather cover-ups to protect the "NYPD Brand".


Look at Manhattan DA's handing of the Michael Premo case on behalf of NYPD and TARU video proving Premo innocent and DA/NYPD had no case. 

Look in to Cy Vance's handling of NYPD Rape Cop Moreno's heroin hidden in his locker.

Maybe if Vance had been serious about the heroin than NYPD gun trafficker Mina wouldn't have stolen NYPD guns out of the same locker room where Moreno stored heroin.